Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Arc Elixir
Suspect ID
53357 & 4755
Date of violation
Apr 24, 2024
Time of violation
23:09
Proofs
https://youtu.be/3v8xRmRf5nY

atisteinkiewicz

Player
Player
we don't do meta gaming there. I saw my friend on the way and realized that he was in a police car. Then I got close and asked him to leave my friend, I said I would give money if necessary. Then I put the engine block to talk and gave leave. I killed him because he reciprocated. By the way, as it can be seen, he has committed bugabuse himself. On the death screen, he can see around without calling an ambulance. Have a nice day, Mr. admins. Nice Bug abuse bro xd

justin abood

Player
Player
we don't do meta gaming there. I saw my friend on the way and realized that he was in a police car. Then I got close and asked him to leave my friend, I said I would give money if necessary. Then I put the engine block to talk and gave leave. I killed him because he reciprocated. By the way, as it can be seen, he has committed bugabuse himself. On the death screen, he can see around without calling an ambulance. Have a nice day, Mr. admins. Nice Bug abuse bro xd
ur friend had is mic opend saying something like im in police car which means he is talking to someone but i could not understand cause he was talking turkish

atisteinkiewicz

Player
Player
you're starting to make me laugh a lot. There he says OK, don't talk too much, I'll give you money, pull the car over, the Turkish admin can look at the video of you throwing , there are no bad words or anything like that. but it's very clear that you're committing insect bug abuse. Have a nice holiday already xd

Hassan Error

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Reviewed

ID 4755 will receive a punishment for FL in RP
ID 53357 will receive a punishment for Fail RP
However,
ID 73612 will receive a punishment for Bug abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom