Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Federico Scassambrell
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 25, 2024
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://streamable.com/42g220

Federico Scassambrell

Player
Player
This guy raided our family and decided to be toxic for no reason, before he came to fam house to provoke us before raid starting, during the raid came on my dead body to toxic and tell me racist stuff about italian cars (i'm from italy) and after the raid he just decided to come back again at me for keep provoking and mixing as i was not a ooc character anymore due to the fact i finished the ooc event (raid).
I can provide you also some screenshots of him sending me dms about him hating our family (apparently cause we blacklisted him long ago for his mistakes and dumb things he did).

Before raid pov
During raid toxic and racism
Provoking after raid at hospital

Screenshots of DMs saying he hates the family and more: Watch 1 | Streamable, Watch 2 | Streamable, Watch 3 | Streamable

James BIocksberg

♱ looking for God ♱
Player
This guy raided our family and decided to be toxic for no reason, before he came to fam house to provoke us before raid starting, during the raid came on my dead body to toxic and tell me racist stuff about italian cars (i'm from italy) and after the raid he just decided to come back again at me for keep provoking and mixing as i was not a ooc character anymore due to the fact i finished the ooc event (raid).
I can provide you also some screenshots of him sending me dms about him hating our family (apparently cause we blacklisted him long ago for his mistakes and dumb things he did).

Before raid pov
During raid toxic and racism
Provoking after raid at hospital

Screenshots of DMs saying he hates the family and more: Watch 1 | Streamable, Watch 2 | Streamable, Watch 3 | Streamable
stop saying in italian that i cheat i dont cheat. But i heard a woman in the discord talk can u give me her number maybe?

James BIocksberg

♱ looking for God ♱
Player
Every Person with an IQ over 60 realizes that there is nothing wrong i did in this clips! Ti auguro una buona notte fratello mio

Shabah Verlice.

Retired Forum Warrior.
Player
Hello, 👋
Let me make this clear I don’t know what happened, however I do not agree on what happening, as well as I don’t see James being toxic or racist in the POVs that have been provided, If he came to your DMs provoking then you can report him for General Rule 6.10, however it was you who went to his DMs. As well as I told him entering any informal with other family is not a rule break and it’s not even targeting, there has to be competition in informals.

Over 10+ families has unofficial org, we chose the best place for us to win if we see that we enter with mercy juiced 20% will make us kill them and then win informal then this is our plan.

Again, we are not targeting your family or any player’s, me and my family are here to improve the RP is in the server as it was stated for Slim from start of of this family, it’s very often us seeing unofficial families doing IC events such as store robbery. Fredrico you know it ur self my family don’t have an issue with your family, and we are just playing for fun. However you posting a thread is a good idea let us see if this considers as toxicity or not. Have a good day everyone!!

Federico Scassambrell

Player
Player
Hello, 👋
Let me make this clear I don’t know what happened, however I do not agree on what happening, as well as I don’t see James being toxic or racist in the POVs that have been provided, If he came to your DMs provoking then you can report him for General Rule 6.10, however it was you who went to his DMs. As well as I told him entering any informal with other family is not a rule break and it’s not even targeting, there has to be competition in informals.

Over 10+ families has unofficial org, we chose the best place for us to win if we see that we enter with mercy juiced 20% will make us kill them and then win informal then this is our plan.

Again, we are not targeting your family or any player’s, me and my family are here to improve the RP is in the server as it was stated for Slim from start of of this family, it’s very often us seeing unofficial families doing IC events such as store robbery. Fredrico you know it ur self my family don’t have an issue with your family, and we are just playing for fun. However you posting a thread is a good idea let us see if this considers as toxicity or not. Have a good day everyone!!
Hi Shabah, you know me pretty well now so we can speak clearly, of course my forum wasn’t about the family he is in but about him, i have no issues with the family at all and wouldn’t have made this report if he didn’t do what everyone can see in the clips, i didn’t even have anything with him until yesterday, well i was one of the few guys defending him at all costs in family stuff and he also knows about it (you can see in dms he told i was one of the few he respected and didn’t do anything to lose that).
This to clarify that i have nothing with family and the forum is only for his behaviour.
The screenshots of dms are just to confirm the targeting since he said that he hates my family, i only went dming him about the in game raid (that is ooc btw so not even bring ic out the game just asking) cause as i said i didn’t have anything with him before this and i can prove it by my dms with him (i also sent him my last video and he watched and replied to that).

Have a good one 👋🏻

Hassan Error

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Approved

ID 65993 will receive a punishment for Racism
However,
ID 2989 will receive a punishment for FL in GZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom