Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Vinsmoke_Sonji
Administrators nickname
Floki_Vilgeroarson
Date
Apr 25, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/oE6LAxK

Vinsmoke Sanji

Player
Player
Hello dear admin team today i got banned for GR 1.1, i have never done something like that ones i just logged in with another SOCIAL CLUB which is also mine i have 2 social club accounts and logged in with it by mistake, at that time i realized my mistake and contacted directly ingame an admin it was ZESSY my english is not good enough and i explained her my situation in turkish in game, and she checked it and told me its ok she well sort that problem out i think that is the problem otherwise i wouldnt do such a mistake and didnt even logged in for a long time. i hope you forgive me and help me out with that problem and unban me.

In case of VPN i also didnt use something like that i just changed my internet provider in past.
Please unban my account with ID 1376

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom