Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
king killa
Administrators nickname
maze redz
Date
Apr 25, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://youtu.be/h682PigzdOw

find out returns part3

Player
Player
i was being robbed by a family i could not understand them good as there English was not good when he picked me up an said steal his cash they had just sat an did nothing then shots started an i thinking i hear him say run run run this is an English server this is unfair im asking if you can understand an remove the warning maybe the adaim new what they were saying but it sounded like run my hands were up an i stopped when asked they said rob cash pickpocket they just did nothing i dont understand when they said where you going i stopped i didnt understand them i did everything asked

Maze Redz

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
While i was watching the situation. I did not hear any demands for you to run. I did heard from the family telling to "what are you doing, why are you running?". However after reviewing your POV. No one said go. My punishment for FearRP stands.

find out returns part3

Player
Player
While i was watching the situation. I did not hear any demands for you to run. I did heard from the family telling to "what are you doing, why are you running?". However after reviewing your POV. No one said go. My punishment for FearRP stands.
thats bs i want someone else go over the video not you 40secs in they were putting there guns away they told me stop i did this is an English server if you cant speak it good i didnt understand sounds like they said run run run getting shot at putting guns away an i had my hands up an stopped when said where you going i didnt know what they were saying

find out returns part3

Player
Player
GR 3.3 All players must be able to communicate in English and IC chat must be English only.(Other languages may be used in private only if everyone who can see has agreed to it.) | Mute 120 min

James Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom