Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Clement Capone
Administrators nickname
Federico Vautier
Date
Apr 27, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/sqKluuh

Clement_Capone

Custom title
Player
Dear administrators,

I am here today because i do not agree with my punishment.
I was given a warning for "Fear RP" as a leader, which led to my disband, but i do not think i done fear RP.

I complied with everything they told me to do, i dropped all my items, i got searched by more than one without them telling me they gonna search me,
my cash got stolen by them without them telling me they stealing the cash, which after they searched me again, then told me to drop all my items which i did, they kept insisting on me to drop my stuff but i didn't have anything else to drop, they kept insisting so i said "are you dumb, i dropped everything" because i told em i already dropped it before that. Then they asked me to say Families on top, which i also did. Then they let me leave.

I understand that i am supposed to fear for my life, and i did everything as they said. I put my hands up as soon as i got patched up.
I have been nothing but active with this gang and i've put a lot of time into it too, i just want another chance to prove i can continue to lead the gang the way i was, keep good activity and prevent any further rule breaks.

I do apologize for any inconvinience caused.
I hope this can be reconsidered and i can be given another chance.

Kind Regards,
Clement Capone

Last edited:

Federico Vautier

Black Market Curator
Senior Administrator
Since the beginning of your term, you were nothing but provocative to everyone whom interacted with you, from the countless times you were given warnings for constant toxicity and provocative behaviour in CC, some of which we gave you told you verbally to refrain from such, but this didn’t stop you and you carried on.

Now lets move on to your situation where you violated Fear RP and ultimately got you disbanded, there are over 15+ Families gang members pointing guns at you, but you decided to instead of acknowledging your own life and safety, provoke them and call them “dumb” etc. No matter if you dropped any of your items or not. This is the sort of behaviour we have encountered with you from the get go, and decided enough was enough.

Furthermore, the organisation suffered many warnings due to the leaders own violations leaving very few from the gang members themselves. As a leader you show portray good leadership and act as a role model to gang members RolePlying correctly whilst abiding by the rules.

Yes, Ballas was fairly active, but unfortunately this aspect was underpowered due to violating many rules, not to mention Ballas being on the verge of disbanding even before this period.

Many of the violations included Leader breaking eules in CC, breaking 3.1, Powergaming, etc. (+ Multiple capture violations inclusion of cheaters)

As curators we gave you multiple chances in the forms of special tasks, warn removals, good activity removals etc however it still lead to disband.

Clement_Capone

Custom title
Player
Since the beginning of your term, you were nothing but provocative to everyone whom interacted with you, from the countless times you were given warnings for constant toxicity and provocative behaviour in CC, some of which we gave you told you verbally to refrain from such, but this didn’t stop you and you carried on.

Now lets move on to your situation where you violated Fear RP and ultimately got you disbanded, there are over 15+ Families gang members pointing guns at you, but you decided to instead of acknowledging your own life and safety, provoke them and call them “dumb” etc. No matter if you dropped any of your items or not. This is the sort of behaviour we have encountered with you from the get go, and decided enough was enough.

Furthermore, the organisation suffered many warnings due to the leaders own violations leaving very few from the gang members themselves. As a leader you show portray good leadership and act as a role model to gang members RolePlying correctly whilst abiding by the rules.

Yes, Ballas was fairly active, but unfortunately this aspect was underpowered due to violating many rules, not to mention Ballas being on the verge of disbanding even before this period.

Many of the violations included Leader breaking eules in CC, breaking 3.1, Powergaming, etc. (+ Multiple capture violations inclusion of cheaters)

As curators we gave you multiple chances in the forms of special tasks, warn removals, good activity removals etc however it still lead to disband.
I didnt provoke anyone, they kept insisting on me to drop my weapons that were already dropped so I asked if they were dumb, and after they told me to run and I left and 20 mins later I got blocked.

I have more to say but what’s the point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom