Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucifer Lee

Lucifer Lee
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Nikola
2. Your age: OOC: 18 IC: 37
3. Time zone: GMT+2
4. Average online per day: 4 – 6 Hours
5. Your Discord: derkehrlausderecke #6661
6. Your Nickname: Lucifer Lee
7. Your ID:

Additional information:

1. Leader of Federal Investigation Bureau

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

Reason 1:

I've been part of many Departments in FIB. I was member of The Undercover, Human Resources, Internal Affairs and Spec Ops. And I know how these Departments function. So, with the knowledge I have goatherd across everywhere I have been, I must be capable of supervising all Department at once. My High Command team will assist me if there are any issues. I can make improvements and or changes if needed to make sure it runs smoothly.

Reason 2:

After my Deputy Leadership in NG, I decided I want to lead my own organization. I want the employees to have the best experience and additionally I will implement more realism for the members of the FIB. I will make sure, that FIB stays in good relations with all the other fellow LEO Organizations. Me any my Team will try to keep the Amazing Legacy of FIB.

Reason 3:

From what I have experienced in city, I was LT. General in NG, COS in LSPD etc.… I have improved my leading skills over time more and more. I feel, with the knowledge I have gathered, we can come on top of every situation. Win all events. I also want to include all the organizations around the city such as LI and EMS to have better RP in my terms. I want to include LI because they are the Media, to get them to show the city how all LEOs hard work is acknowledged.

3. Your advice for improving the Role Play level in the organization.

A) I want to make the training process and the internal regulations more realistic and expand those. For example, making the Training longer and harder to ensure that the agents get trained properly. Full professionalism outside of our walls, but inside we can have a little fun. I will try to always have at least few High Commands and a few HR members to recruit returning/new agents.

B) To know the proper tactics is essential in successfully completing our mission. So, we will add 2 – 3 times a week, training with other orgs. For example, fake NG raid, ACC, discuss tactics etc.… This will lead to more arrest being done and more interactions between players. Also, the more people are in departments, the more RP.

C) Last but not least, I will be issuing huge bonuses and promotions to well performing Agents. This will be weakly thing, where if agent does a lot of arrests, cannabis confiscations, wanted criminal arrest, executing warrants, good activity within the org and departments etc.…. This will bring more and more players to my org and with that comes more RP.

My Deputies will be:

Jake Mintz | 94457
Mike White | 9014

I hope i get a chance to prove myself in an Interview.

Regards,

Lucifer Lee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom