Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved RDM outside Ghetto zone | 97481 93368 43061

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Goethe Paspas
Suspect ID
97481 93368 43061
Date of violation
Mar 20, 2022
Time of violation
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNKS8eEObVk

ItzWildCat

Player
Player
These guys just decided to shoot me outside the ghetto zone for no reason. Considering how narrow the ghetto zone near the beach is, this is quite annoying and not the first time I've experienced something similar . Also my friend in the background was talking to his colleagues it has nothing to do with the situation in any way.
unknown.png
ghetto_outline.png

Sylas Abi

★·.·´¯𝟷𝟾𝟾𝟷∞𝟷𝟿𝟹∞¯`·.·★
Leader of unofficial org
These guys just decided to shoot me outside the ghetto zone for no reason. Considering how narrow the ghetto zone near the beach is, this is quite annoying and not the first time I've experienced something similar . Also my friend in the background was talking to his colleagues it has nothing to do with the situation in any way.
unknown.png
ghetto_outline.png
my friend, we are already following you and the borders you are in, although you look at the ghetto map, you did not understand. Also, while there is an RP situation while following you, we have the right to shoot you if you miss even a green zone within 5 minutes, I would appreciate it if you learn the rules next time and post a forum like that.

Sylas Abi

★·.·´¯𝟷𝟾𝟾𝟷∞𝟷𝟿𝟹∞¯`·.·★
Leader of unofficial org
my friend, we are already following you and the borders you are in, although you look at the ghetto map, you did not understand. Also, while there is an RP situation while following you, we have the right to shoot you if you miss even a green zone within 5 minutes, I would appreciate it if you learn the rules next time and post a forum like that.
You're in the ghetto, just so you know, you don't want to be shot again, don't come to the ghetto if you're afraid, the ghetto doesn't need babies. The ghetto is the place for mature people.

ItzWildCat

Player
Player
no but you could watch me do it further, and also i did not understand a thing from what you have written

ItzWildCat

Player
Player
bro you are in ghetto xd
I don't have much to say if you cant compare those two pictures. I dont really expect them to be punished, i was quite butthurt at that moment but either way this is annoying considering how narrow the boundry at the beach is

Vick Klaus

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.
  • ID 97481 will receive a punishment for DM in City ( The place where you DM'ed + the place you engaged are outside the ghetto)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom