Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mohit UchihaX
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 9, 2024
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/VB_l_5hCGEA

Mohit UchihaX

Player
Player
1]POV
2]POV

This is the guy who is doing this multiple times i really don't know what is he doing over here, how he is bring BMX up on the roof it may be cheats aur doing bug abuse .

First of all the roof is not accessible by the BMX[cycle] only we can use stairs to climb up or helicopter for the reference i will provide images to you about that place about how we can access that.
I personally tried doing this kind of jump and even my family members tried to do that but it didn't happen because just look at the height of the roof its impossible
And yes, If this is possible i want to see how to do that [Watch the POV carefully]

I hope u got my concern and and punish the suspect according to You

Thank You
Mohit Uchiha ❤️

Last edited:

Kunjan Patel

Player
Player
1]POV
2]POV

This is the guy who is doing this multiple times i really don't know what is he doing over here, how he is bring BMX up on the roof it may be cheats aur doing bug abuse .

First of all the roof is not accessible by the BMX[cycle] only we can use stairs to climb up or helicopter for the reference i will provide images to you about that place about how we can access that.
I personally tried doing this kind of jump and even my family members tried to do that but it didn't happen because just look at the height of the roof its impossible
And yes, If this is possible i want to see how to do that [Watch the POV carefully]

I hope u got my concern and and punish the suspect according to You

Thank You
Mohit Uchiha ❤️
Posibal Cheat Redux For High Jump

Darshan Diablo

💔༆᭄𝕯𝖆ℜֆ𝖍𝖆η༗🖤
Server Administrator
Approved
ID 120 will be punished for NonRP Driving
ID 39049 will be punished for MG

Status
Not open for further replies.