Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ibrahim Error
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 13, 2024
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/8usOGRLSMis

Ibrahim_abdelaty

Player
Player
In the first forum: POV 1
While I was walking around a city, I heard the sound of gunfire. When I went to find out what was there, these people shot me for no reason and without giving me a warning about the gold, and this is explained in the video.

In the other forum: POV 2
while I was walking on a road, I stopped to give this car a parking ticket because he was blocking the entrances to the road, then this person shot me and killed me for no reason and without giving me a warning for the gold, and this is explained in the video.

In the end, this family does not follow or respect the rules of the game. I hope that the appropriate decision will be taken and this family will be punished , I hope you understand my point of view, dear supervisor.

Kunjan Patel

Player
Player
In the first forum: POV 1
While I was walking around a city, I heard the sound of gunfire. When I went to find out what was there, these people shot me for no reason and without giving me a warning about the gold, and this is explained in the video.

In the other forum: POV 2
while I was walking on a road, I stopped to give this car a parking ticket because he was blocking the entrances to the road, then this person shot me and killed me for no reason and without giving me a warning for the gold, and this is explained in the video.

In the end, this family does not follow or respect the rules of the game. I hope that the appropriate decision will be taken and this family will be punished , I hope you understand my point of view, dear supervisor.
First of all u are doing NLR and When u came here we allready Got Fight on there with other lspd or sahp , and he didnt show full situation

Kunjan Patel

Player
Player
here u can see situation going on there like 10-10 or In (39315)there Pov u can see in Mini Map For Other Office Blip

Last edited:

Jon Barnes

Curator State & Unofficial
Senior Administrator
Approved

ID 73115 will receive a punishment for GR 6.15
ID 24528 will receive a punishment for GR 6.15
ID 64641 will receive a punishment for GR 6.15
However
ID 45170 will not receive any punishment, 2nd POV doesn't show full situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom