Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mix Sky
Administrators nickname
Ace Galante
Date
May 3, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/aM7WzDM

Mix Sky

Not Interested
Player
dear admins

I was ban for gn1.7 and i am here to make everything clear ok as i selled off-White Keezy Luminous shoes For 30mil
So. because there is nothing on the city is making the prices of the items fix only the demand and supply law
each item in the city can have its price increased or decreased by Around 10% 20% of the price for special reasons, like someone in need of money fast or city event or Auction ....other

- The off-White Keezy Luminous shoes he's Average price is between 23.5mill to 26mill.
so selling the off-White Keezy Luminous shoes For 30mil make me receiving 4mill as profit and according to GN1.7 the maximum amount I can receive is 5 mill
so i did not break any rules
and finaly I think lot of people know me in city I am not the person the breaking rules or toxic one I am just here in city to have fun.
(Sorry i was having ooc problem this why i lated filling the form)

Regards. Mix Sky

Floki Vilgeroarson

New to this
Deputy Chief Administrator
Rejected
You helped them gift more than 5 mil therefore ban stays, dont act so innocent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom