Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Neno Error
Administrators nickname
Hasan Error
Date
May 15, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/GpJq8N8

Neno Error

Player
Player
hello dear admins
i want to talk about this forum with u
first when i went to my family member to help him not to dance or to do GR 6.8 but here is what happend with me in my settings G muscle with number 3 on my keyboard are used in 2 different ways ok ? first one is to dance if its not on a player and second one is to heal when on a player so while im trying to heal my friend i tapped g muscle then 3 but i was trying as fast as i could so it happend next to my friend and instead of healing him i danced and i swear ididnt want to or mean to dance so i cancled the dance as fast as i could and healed my friend then i took him and left but my pov shows untill i healed him only as shown here My pov
after all of that im looking for ur mercy cuz i didnt mean to
the admins and i like to say that player 41694 lied ,menpulated and also disrispected and used GR 5.3 to cut and edit the video to hide the truth from u my superiors

thank you for advance and i sorry for my sens and wrongs i mad im only was trying to help
I hope you unblock my account

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom