Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

CrimsonFury

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL - Anvy Antony
2. Your age - 20
3. Time zone - (GMT+3)
4. Average online per day - 6-8 Hours
5. Your Discord - αηνу#4595
6. Your Nickname - Anvyy Antony
7. Your ID - 91109

WV2aPJFI1BRtreq0tHeZaKR1ca1SpvLxxgqH8gzzE6DumqnXPWgu3tApIJ1EMBOQK4nPyaVc4xWDkUTVdJffajGRLQVC96cUOhP3CjAgwIeanCvXG6PEUY8N5scPRvIsVAalmhNb

Additional information
1. Leader of...L.S.P.D

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organisation?

Good evening everyone , so my journey started with this server as a normal person and with the passage of time I went through many leaders of LSPD and other legal organization's and after so long finally LSPD went to top like it used to be when Gabbi Tosca was the leader of the organization . I have ample experience in this organization from functioning to how to maintain the dignity of LSPD to make it the best around several organization's . My sole aim is to make the LSPD the best in any way and make our people proud of there hard work and efforts they have put in to make it work .LSPD doesn’t work with just the leader but there are many people in the organization that make it happen and I wanna continue the legacy and the hard work put through by many people and continue the work with utmost dignity and respect toward the organization and the people who works with dedication . I was high-command For 3 terms , I have worked as a FTO, Detective and Swat I have experience in all these Divisions

oNDbNglNcMuyADUjWtacRxb5uo3lgN-0AGPTfcpRfqZIQKeiUz5BdSVbhNSY_1dtV3mpR_IXGUFls_QatZELAcBwSD_147484JQLfzHon0_R2UQopd0ZwHYxi6Hthrs7s-Es2OXm

There are some traits that are very important for the functioning of the organization and to adhere them during their time in LSPD

1.A leader must make himself accountable for reaching the organization's goals. By having a sense of responsibility or duty the leader can motivate the group to follow suit.

2.A leader must have complete knowledge of the work of the team. Even if they do not have mastery of all the skill sets involved, the leader’s deep familiarity and expertise about the work will increase the team’s overall confidence.

3. A leader must have the ability to envision the organization's mission and purpose, both in the present and future, allowing a leader to communicate this to the team.

4. A leader must have the ability to empathies with others, possess respect for others, understanding the outlook and perspective of team members—all of these attributes help a leader to maintain the smooth and efficient functioning of the team.

5.These qualities combine to give a leader the ability to manage challenges and potential problems and find solutions to the difficulties that may arise in a team’s efforts to meet their goals.

6.A good leader can communicate the goals of the organization and align individual goals and aptitudes with the group purpose.

7.A leader must Stand up for your team in times of crisis. Team members who perceive that their team leader is loyal to them are more likely to return that . Make a decision and take the lumps if it turns out to not be the right one. Indecisiveness saps productivity and morale little dollop of charisma doesn’t hurt. Being polite, pleasant, well-spoken and attractive is a huge plus for a leader.

It doesn’t matter how many times I fail in the interview but my confidence and dignity will always be the same and above all my fun loving nature towards people around me in the city and organization . I thrive for success and always tends to do everything to reach the top .My goals are to continue the legacy of my previous leader and fellow people who have worked with during Gabbies, Tyrell and terms and make things go smoothly as it was planned and go through little steps to make it worth staying in the MRPD in this server .I have a vision of making the MRPD a non-stop most favorable organization in this city and I will continue to work even if I don’t get the leadership . leadership is a mere title but actually work is done and efforts are being put on by the people who work to make LSPD what it is now .

Your advice for improving roleplay level in this organization:

There are many roleplay advice I want to implement if I get the chance of becoming the leader of an organization.

Simulation exercise:

In this each division will simulate the process of events according to there functioning so that new people who joins get the idea of what to do when they are under that situation

Inter organization meeting and collaboration :

This will create a good environment with every organization member and fellowship will increase with idea sharing many new ideas and work around will be generated

Human resource management :

human resource play vital role in the recruitment and training process and that should be the main focus to make sure they get the best from experience oriented people in organization

Protocols and Procedure :

This is the most important and vital aspect of functioning of the organization I will tend to focus on these area as they bear the consequences .Once it is sorted it will give huge strength to the people and organization

With Regards
Anvyy Antony
If this man wins the job I will have no choice but to remain in LSPD and would be someone I trust to do the right things.

Max Ghost

Ideas without action are worthless.
Player
I would love this guy to be pd leader as he always is doing things right now instead of the quiestion bing why he should be leader it should be why he shouldn’t right it’s becosue this guy will be perfect

Eragon

Player
Player
2. Your age - 20
3. Time zone - (GMT+3)
7. Your ID - 91109

WV2aPJFI1BRtreq0tHeZaKR1ca1SpvLxxgqH8gzzE6DumqnXPWgu3tApIJ1EMBOQK4nPyaVc4xWDkUTVdJffajGRLQVC96cUOhP3CjAgwIeanCvXG6PEUY8N5scPRvIsVAalmhNb

Additional information
1. Leader of...L.S.P.D

Good evening everyone , so my journey started with this server as a normal person and with the passage of time I went through many leaders of LSPD and other legal organization's and after so long finally LSPD went to top like it used to be when Gabbi Tosca was the leader of the organization . I have ample experience in this organization from functioning to how to maintain the dignity of LSPD to make it the best around several organization's . My sole aim is to make the LSPD the best in any way and make our people proud of there hard work and efforts they have put in to make it work .LSPD doesn’t work with just the leader but there are many people in the organization that make it happen and I wanna continue the legacy and the hard work put through by many people and continue the work with utmost dignity and respect toward the organization and the people who works with dedication . I was high-command For 3 terms , I have worked as a FTO, Detective and Swat I have experience in all these Divisions

oNDbNglNcMuyADUjWtacRxb5uo3lgN-0AGPTfcpRfqZIQKeiUz5BdSVbhNSY_1dtV3mpR_IXGUFls_QatZELAcBwSD_147484JQLfzHon0_R2UQopd0ZwHYxi6Hthrs7s-Es2OXm

There are some traits that are very important for the functioning of the organization and to adhere them during their time in LSPD

1.A leader must make himself accountable for reaching the organization's goals. By having a sense of responsibility or duty the leader can motivate the group to follow suit.

2.A leader must have complete knowledge of the work of the team. Even if they do not have mastery of all the skill sets involved, the leader’s deep familiarity and expertise about the work will increase the team’s overall confidence.

3. A leader must have the ability to envision the organization's mission and purpose, both in the present and future, allowing a leader to communicate this to the team.

4. A leader must have the ability to empathies with others, possess respect for others, understanding the outlook and perspective of team members—all of these attributes help a leader to maintain the smooth and efficient functioning of the team.

5.These qualities combine to give a leader the ability to manage challenges and potential problems and find solutions to the difficulties that may arise in a team’s efforts to meet their goals.

6.A good leader can communicate the goals of the organization and align individual goals and aptitudes with the group purpose.

7.A leader must Stand up for your team in times of crisis. Team members who perceive that their team leader is loyal to them are more likely to return that . Make a decision and take the lumps if it turns out to not be the right one. Indecisiveness saps productivity and morale little dollop of charisma doesn’t hurt. Being polite, pleasant, well-spoken and attractive is a huge plus for a leader.

It doesn’t matter how many times I fail in the interview but my confidence and dignity will always be the same and above all my fun loving nature towards people around me in the city and organization . I thrive for success and always tends to do everything to reach the top .My goals are to continue the legacy of my previous leader and fellow people who have worked with during Gabbies, Tyrell and terms and make things go smoothly as it was planned and go through little steps to make it worth staying in the MRPD in this server .I have a vision of making the MRPD a non-stop most favorable organization in this city and I will continue to work even if I don’t get the leadership . leadership is a mere title but actually work is done and efforts are being put on by the people who work to make LSPD what it is now .

There are many roleplay advice I want to implement if I get the chance of becoming the leader of an organization.

Simulation exercise:

In this each division will simulate the process of events according to there functioning so that new people who joins get the idea of what to do when they are under that situation

This will create a good environment with every organization member and fellowship will increase with idea sharing many new ideas and work around will be generated

human resource play vital role in the recruitment and training process and that should be the main focus to make sure they get the best from experience oriented people in organization

This is the most important and vital aspect of functioning of the organization I will tend to focus on these area as they bear the consequences .Once it is sorted it will give huge strength to the people and organization

With Regards
Anvyy Antony
+1

rik

Player
Player
Give Anvyy a chance, good guy, has proven to be capable of working well!

Throne

Player
Player
2. Your age - 20
3. Time zone - (GMT+3)
7. Your ID - 91109

Additional information
1. Leader of...L.S.P.D

Simulation exercise:

With Regards
Anvyy Antony
+1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom