Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Akin Wolve
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 20, 2022
Time of violation
21:54
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHXxv51O4_w

Wolve Akin

Player
Player
Hello God

This suspect tried to scam me. He was selling a adidas pants for men, we had a deal for 10M.
When I was on the location, he said ''wait i'm gonna take off my pants'' and then he did the offer exchange.

I did not fell down for his trap and after that he started lieing.
this was a very smart way from him to scam people. And I personally think he has done this before.

I am reporting him because i don't want him to continue his scam attempts.

Thank you for your time.

gabeki

Player
Player
You never specified which pants you wanted to buy, in our text conversation you offered 7.5 I believe it was so I assumed you were just overpaying for women's adidas. I made the mistake of purchasing the women's adidas from beach market for 5m because I thought they were men's. So when someone was trying to overpay for the women adidas I tried to sell immediately. I'm sorry if you thought I tried to scam you, I tried apologizing for the misunderstanding and the fact that the LifeInvader employee messed up the ad and didn't specify that they were women's and not men's.

Tezo

Player
Player
stop lying, no one will pay 7.5 for a woman's adidas pants, don't try to fool people into pretending to be an idiot
You never specified which pants you wanted to buy, in our text conversation you offered 7.5 I believe it was so I assumed you were just overpaying for women's adidas. I made the mistake of purchasing the women's adidas from beach market for 5m because I thought they were men's. So when someone was trying to overpay for the women adidas I tried to sell immediately. I'm sorry if you thought I tried to scam you, I tried apologizing for the misunderstanding and the fact that the LifeInvader employee messed up the ad and didn't specify that they were women's and not men's.

gabeki

Player
Player
The deal didn't even go through, and I've never scammed anyone else, keep having your boys comment on the post lying.

Myth Rain

Player
Player
Hello God

This suspect tried to scam me. He was selling a adidas pants for men, we had a deal for 10M.
When I was on the location, he said ''wait i'm gonna take off my pants'' and then he did the offer exchange.

I did not fell down for his trap and after that he started lieing.
this was a very smart way from him to scam people. And I personally think he has done this before.

I am reporting him because i don't want him to continue his scam attempts.

Thank you for your time.
Scam? You drunk or something .

Vick Klaus

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.
  • Insufficient Evidence. No evidence that the deal was for Men's pants and he will sell or any convo about that. Plus the deal didnt happen and he is heard saying it was mistake he doesnt wanna scam. Hence won't be able to punish if no scam was involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom