Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Fear Rp, RDM, Fail Rp, Meta Gaming | 84825, 70880

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Asil Bey
Suspect ID
84825, 70880
Date of violation
Mar 22, 2022
Time of violation
19:35
Proofs
https://youtu.be/ILsSuTvLjA8

asilbey

Expert Officer
Player
Strangers entered my house with a panel installed. I counted 5 seconds for it to come out. He walked away so I followed He then clearly drew a gun and prepared to shoot and when I ran he started to run away as if nothing had happened. I killed it too. Because despite my warning, he walked away and pointed a gun at me.I even put my gun back because she left, but she pulled a gun on me again.
He then wrote to the chat even though he was dead and probably called his friend from DC because out of nowhere 84825 Idli people came and removed his friend. Then I didn't shoot again because my friend said he was from the same gang. I stopped the pov so I took the game down to start it again and when I arrived they had killed me out of nowhere without warning and they both had guns in their hands. How did he find the dead man's location? How did he kill me in the same place before even 15 minutes were up? And they threatened my friend next to me because of this situation and had him thrown out of the gang. What is it like to be kicked out of the gang for such a reason? Please review the evidence and investigate this situation. My friend who was kicked out of the gang idsi: 105339

Last edited:

asilbey

Expert Officer
Player
When I entered the game, I saw that I was dead and they were talking in my head. Then my friend killed me completely when he could have picked me up. This is the proof of pov RDM. In fact, my friend asks why he hit him and gives ridiculous answers. It can be seen from the watch that the incident happened immediately in a row. However, because the pov has stopped, there is a disconnect. If you want pov from the opposite side, you can see the full RDM part of the event. All other events appear in my pov

Matt Sirius

State Curator
Senior Administrator
Strangers entered my house with a panel installed. I counted 5 seconds for it to come out. He walked away so I followed He then clearly drew a gun and prepared to shoot and when I ran he started to run away as if nothing had happened. I killed it too. Because despite my warning, he walked away and pointed a gun at me.I even put my gun back because she left, but she pulled a gun on me again.
He then wrote to the chat even though he was dead and probably called his friend from DC because out of nowhere 84825 Idli people came and removed his friend. Then I didn't shoot again because my friend said he was from the same gang. I stopped the pov so I took the game down to start it again and when I arrived they had killed me out of nowhere without warning and they both had guns in their hands. How did he find the dead man's location? How did he kill me in the same place before even 15 minutes were up? And they threatened my friend next to me because of this situation and had him thrown out of the gang. What is it like to be kicked out of the gang for such a reason? Please review the evidence and investigate this situation. My friend who was kicked out of the gang idsi: 105339
WE were looking at the house next door as it was on auction. she is my wife and when she pulled up she saw you shoot me. I was leaving as you still killed me. I was given medical attention by 84825 and we both killed you for killing me. we had an rp reason to shoot. when i was in your garden i repaired your solar pannel for you. You have deliberatley not included where I was picked up and we "shot you"

Matt Sirius

State Curator
Senior Administrator
Also admins

this is when i was in bloods, he was kicked from bloods due to killing gang members

Matt Sirius

State Curator
Senior Administrator
When I entered the game, I saw that I was dead and they were talking in my head. Then my friend killed me completely when he could have picked me up. This is the proof of pov RDM. In fact, my friend asks why he hit him and gives ridiculous answers. It can be seen from the watch that the incident happened immediately in a row. However, because the pov has stopped, there is a disconnect. If you want pov from the opposite side, you can see the full RDM part of the event. All other events appear in my pov
WHAT DO YOU MEAN U ENTERED THE GAME AND YOU WERE DEAD there is a clip of you killing me?!?!? you guys have cut all of the pov out of this situation

asilbey

Expert Officer
Player
That house was not in the auction, admins please check this. Let's say he's telling the truth, what are you doing on the roof of my house? What are you doing on my panel? How does your wife find the place where you died so quickly? I give you time to run and you run, then pulling a gun and pointing it is totally a perpetrator. Admins will already see this. It is purely RDM for you to get up and run away after you die and come back and kill me. I explained why the outage happened. If you have a claim, provide pov and let the admins see the truth. Get medical attention and kill the man who killed you from afar in front of your friends. Your rp rules are really good.

asilbey

Expert Officer
Player
no gang member should shoot you. They heard the voices and came to him. It was me who killed you. You just threw it out for no reason. Add your pov if you have proof of this. Because your unwarranted threats are clear in the video. The video of who killed you is there. Neither your wife nor the person you kicked out of the gang for no reason is nowhere to be found. They came later. You have a really interesting style of accusation. :) You don't have any pov for some reason, but you blame everything. Leave this to the admins. If you have a claim, throw your povs.

Floki Vilgeroarson

New to this
Deputy Chief Administrator
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.

• Post POV with your MIC audio
You have 12 hours to provide it

asilbey

Expert Officer
Player
I stated that it was not because there was a shift in the sound, unfortunately I do not have such evidence. However, if you examine the photo I took, you will see that the person is using a dead haldw chat. I demand at least a penalty for this reason.

Last edited:

asilbey

Expert Officer
Player
I stated that it was not because there was a shift in the sound, unfortunately I do not have such evidence. However, if you examine the photo I took, you will see that the person is using a dead haldw chat. I demand at least a penalty for this reason.
It is also clear from what the man I gave the rp time to enter and exit wrote when he died.

Matt Sirius

State Curator
Senior Administrator
It is also clear from what the man I gave the rp time to enter and exit wrote when he died.
That is non rp chat. My wife was round the corner. Where I am dead is actually not your property. Secondly, you are accusing me and my wife of NLR when she gave me medical attention. How?!? I did not die I was unconscious. We both went round the corner and when you aimed your gun at us, we opened fire. Where is your pov just after? Why did you deliberately stop recording when your friends all started mixing saying your recording and telling your friends on discord to be quiet? You have no evidence at what I have done and you have got rid off the sound to stop yourself from being done with metagaming.

Matt Sirius

State Curator
Senior Administrator
Half of your accusations are explanations, not proof. It makes admins jobs really hard when you lie and cut the video to stop yourself from getting in trouble and get someone else in trouble just because we killed you with an RP reason. (You shot me)

Matt Sirius

State Curator
Senior Administrator
Half of your accusations are explanations, not proof
You have been asked to provide an audio clip. Not a screenshot. Go ahead, show that you were metagaming and show the part where you edited the video so that it did not include you randomly shooting me when I pulled up to the house next door to look at it as it was on the auction

asilbey

Expert Officer
Player
hahaha : You write beautifully in non-D rp chat without consciousness. It's clear where I closed my pov. You know very well that I didn't shoot you afterwards. You don't have pov, you're talking. You say you went away according to me, but it's obvious that you pretended to go away and pulled the gun. Am I stupid enough to cut the moment you killed me if I cut it on purpose? :D you are an interesting person. Maybe the admins won't accept it because I don't have a voice, but at least I want him to be punished for using chat when he is unconscious. Don't let them do this. A person full of slander and accusations. At least I have povs and you just words.

Matt Sirius

State Curator
Senior Administrator
hahaha : You write beautifully in non-D rp chat without consciousness. It's clear where I closed my pov. You know very well that I didn't shoot you afterwards. You don't have pov, you're talking. You say you went away according to me, but it's obvious that you pretended to go away and pulled the gun. Am I stupid enough to cut the moment you killed me if I cut it on purpose? :D you are an interesting person. Maybe the admins won't accept it because I don't have a voice, but at least I want him to be punished for using chat when he is unconscious. Don't let them do this. A person full of slander and accusations. At least I have povs and you just words.
It was non RP chat.

Matt Sirius

State Curator
Senior Administrator
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.

• Post POV with your MIC audio
You have 12 hours to provide it
Thanks William, the guy doesn’t have audio as he was metagaming. It’s been 12 hours now and he has no proof.

asilbey

Expert Officer
Player
What role is there to make my meta? :D or you will slander, at least do it for a logical reason. You say it's a commodity for people to come from my family in my family home. :DDDD what meta is this. I'm telling you I'm having a sound shift. If you check other forums it seems to have the same issue. Use your mind and think about what I need meta for here then blame :D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom