Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Megan Ruiz
Administrators nickname
william miller and bobby
Date
Mar 23, 2022
Time
22:40
Proofs
no vid

Megan Pluxury

Player
Player
hello,
today i got banned, and im happy that i got banned.
i got banned because i was doing the right thing.
i gave a guy that was stalking and harrasing woman for the past week what he deserved.
i killed him and danced on his grave
that what those kind of pple deserve
I did that because admins dont take us seriously when we are getting insulted and harrased.
last week i got harrased and insulted for a full hour and non of the admins gave a fuck exept sosa that came and muted him.
i had to reach Mazhor himself to get the guy banned.
i wont stop spreading my voice until you will take this condition seriously
i have the right to say what i feel like
and i feel that im not being protected by the people that should take care of me not getting bullied for a full hour
this is our everyday in this server, insults and harrassment
so if there are rules against those conditions, why are they not being used?

im here writing this so you, the team, which i know how hard your work is, iv been an admin myself
i want YOU to understand what WE are going thru EVERYDAY
and if i reached the point after 3 long months of getting bullied, that i need to care for myself and treat the guys that bully me the same way they treat me.

i hope that this will make someone listen to us.

wonkaflonka1

Player
Player
hello,
i gave a guy that was stalking and harrasing woman for the past week what he deserved.
I did that because admins dont take us seriously when we are getting insulted and harrased.
last week i got harrased and insulted for a full hour and non of the admins gave a fuck exept sosa that came and muted him.
and i feel that im not being protected by the people that should take care of me not getting bullied for a full hour

im here writing this so you, the team, which i know how hard your work is, iv been an admin myself
and if i reached the point after 3 long months of getting bullied, that i need to care for myself and treat the guys that bully me the same way they treat me.

+++

Yanir Firkusim

Player
Player
hello,

++

hali walid

Player
Player
hello,

+++

Floki Vilgeroarson

New to this
Deputy Chief Administrator
hello,

Maybe report them and they will get punished we cannot punish players without proof as for you guys you were banned for gen 6.8 doing animations on an unconscious person

James Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Did you make any forum reports with proofs?

Moraldo

Player
Player
to tell the truth it's a real joke, I'm up to the fact that she's been harassed because she's a woman and that a male actor sees a woman he allows himself to hurt her dignity

at least it was a situation between a friend and / or an agreement
half of the players on the server kill / dance on unconscious people
and the game managers see it and fly and enjoy the situation
so what happened to block a person?

but that man bothers a woman! Several times despite all the reports she provided!
so there is a team in the game that is supposed to solve these problems, no one has performed

It's easy for you to watch a video like a street camera, and pass judgment on a person
i expect game managers to show wisdom in deciding in smart ways

A Lin

Player
Player
I agree with her. There is no any reason at the world that women and girls have to feel uncomfortable and unsafe because men allows themself to do whatever they want.
The fact that there is no any attention and dealing with this harassers it gives them the opportunity to continue with this behavior.
If a person complaints about something many times, it says something.
There is no women or girl at this world/game that deserves this.
The management really have to pay more attention to insults and harrasement, put it in the first place and don't let it pass away like there is nothing happening/ned!

Tomer Homer

District Attorney
Player
I agree with her. There is no any reason at the world that women and girls have to feel uncomfortable and unsafe because men allows themself to do whatever they want.
The fact that there is no any attention and dealing with this harassers it gives them the opportunity to continue with this behavior.
If a person complaints about something many times, it says something.
There is no women or girl at this world/game that deserves this.
The management really have to pay more attention to insults and harrasement, put it in the first place and don't let it pass away like there is nothing happening/ned!
++

Nuggies Connoisseur

Player
Player
the problem is with the admins they dont care about their player base thats why they always tell you to post it on the forms because they dont actually care about the situation 1 of my other friends was being VMDed infront of an admin after he called him and the admin said "i didn't see anything post on form" they rather ban the people that have issues with their friends or someone they see doing something good im not gonna lie i have been on alot of servers and the admins on this server are basically a joke but not all of them tho there are a handfull of admins that actually show they care and do their job properly but unfortunatly it is ruined by the bad ones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom