Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Soviet Smiith
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 22, 2024
Time of violation
12:32
Proofs
https://imgur.com/gallery/gr-3-1-ApM1Ptj

Soviet Smiith

Player
Player
in my given proof suspect is clearly insulting me in ooc. since it is a EN (english) sever i was doing rp in en language which is fine but he was insulting me in ooc language and called me BHADVE which is very abusive and bad word in hindi language its indian language and he also used phrase GAND ME DUM NAHI HAI KYA. which is also a abusive and insulting for me. as you can see im following all rp language and using slang in fam chats. yes i did abused him in anger for this u can punish me too. but punish him for GR 3.1 he is claarly broke rules in this well maintained server. please hand over this forum to hindi language undersatnding admin.
i have checked other forums from history many peoples got banned for same reasons as follows:Approved - OOC INSULT | 261616
BHADVE AND GAND ME DUM NAHI HAI KYA- THIS WORDS ARE TOTALLY OOC INSULT FOR ME SERVE ME JUSTICE.

Last edited:

Prashant_14008

Player
Player
in my given proof suspect is clearly insulting me in ooc. since it is a EN (english) sever i was doing rp in en language which is fine but he was insulting me in ooc language and called me BHADVE which is very abusive and bad word in hindi language its indian language and he also used phrase GAND ME DUM NAHI HAI KYA. which is also a abusive and insulting for me. as you can see im following all rp language and using slang in fam chats. yes i did abused him in anger for this u can punish me too. but punish him for GR 3.1 he is claarly broke rules in this well maintained server. please hand over this forum to hindi language undersatnding admin.
i have checked other forums from history many peoples got banned for same reasons as follows:Approved - OOC INSULT | 261616
BHADVE AND GAND ME DUM NAHI HAI KYA- THIS WORDS ARE TOTALLY OOC INSULT FOR ME SERVE ME JUSTICE.
lol i was not insulting him and i did not even know him he is new in our fam. I was talking to another guy in fam chat and i did not mention anybodys name. And it was a totally Different sitution ask him all situation pov

Soviet Smiith

Player
Player
lol i was not insulting him and i did not even know him he is new in our fam. I was talking to another guy in fam chat and i did not mention anybodys name. And it was a totally Different sitution ask him all situation pov
Dear Raiky Broddy if you think he is not talking to me in that situation then i can provide many povs that can make sure that he was talking to me im giving you a link of another forum of GR 6.15 which i uploaded on him. he did GR 6.15 + VDM after doin GR 3.1 in just 1 minute of interval.
Proof:On consideration - GR 6.15 + VDM | 100441

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom