Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Meki dmoo
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 25, 2024
Time of violation
15:45
Proofs
https://youtu.be/b3tXfG5SJEk

Meki Dmo

Player
Player
Hi there,

I was playing some arena and I wanted to 1v1 someone and 30997 came up to me said lets play we played i felt that he was cheating cause I have really good speed boost its hard to get me all the time and he missed some cause his Cheat redux couldn't lock in cause of my speedboost and i asked the guy to send me pov or just uploaded and send it to me he didnt want to he said he doesnt have time he shared screen so i watched it. It looks like its locking on the player sometimes. Ill send 2 videos the whole one and the slow motion one check them and see that it locked on my chest .

Meki Dmo

Player
Player
Hi there,

I was playing some arena and I wanted to 1v1 someone and 30997 came up to me said lets play we played i felt that he was cheating cause I have really good speed boost its hard to get me all the time and he missed some cause his Cheat redux couldn't lock in cause of my speedboost and i asked the guy to send me pov or just uploaded and send it to me he didnt want to he said he doesnt have time he shared screen so i watched it. It looks like its locking on the player sometimes. Ill send 2 videos the whole one and the slow motion one check them and see that it locked on my chest .

and the second 21 you can see its locking on me in the 1:31 video

DanielGrand

Player
Player
UR JUST ASS BRO CRINGE
Hi there,

DanielGrand

Player
Player
Hi there,

imagine saying cheat redux hahahahaha. Blud playing default game xD

BlueFire

Player
Player
Hello, I am 30997 id. This guy just asked me for 1v1 at arena and we played it twice. In second 1v1 he asked for my pov to look his speed boost. But as you can see he wanted to see my pov cuz he thought im cheating. I am playing default game no redux no anything. Not even any revolver skin. Just default game and reshade. I am always ready for pc check im not afraid of any pc check cuz i am clean and just better :)

Mohammedali Koşan

Muhammed ali yürüyemeyen gaziosmanpasadan selamlar
Player
Hi there,

3 party pov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom