Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Eddiee Karahanli
Administrators nickname
Chanush Movva
Date
May 25, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/704392/#post-2505231

mershah

Player
Player
Hello Dear Higher Administrators Today me and other 9 people got banned for bug abuse when i read why i got banned from its says accessing roofs that can only be accessed through first person mode is not allowed its considered as Bug Abuse and im trying to be rude but how we supose to know its bug abuse becouse i read rules multiple times and in Event Rule 1.18 its says 1.18 It is forbidden to use places that cannot be accessed by foot or ladder when event already started and it is not allowed to use highground such as highways which are not accessible from inside the event once it has started. | Jail 120 min
never saw a rule its says Accessing roofs that can only be accessed through first person mode is not allowed its considered as Bug Abuse. Dear higher Adminsitors i really love this project i really love to spend time with my freind as well and thats why i wanted to get unofficial for my family to improve rp in server as well and i manage to get unofficial as well we was going well and today when i got banned i was shocked and pls help me to learn more in this project and i beg pls open my ban and my freind so we can improve rp in server and activity again and you can check we all not breaking any server rules past 1-2 months since we got unofficial pls i know you will decide the correct punishment

bob_asura

Player
Player
Hello Dear Higher Administrators Today me and other 9 people got banned for bug abuse when i read why i got banned from its says accessing roofs that can only be accessed through first person mode is not allowed its considered as Bug Abuse and im trying to be rude but how we supose to know its bug abuse becouse i read rules multiple times and in Event Rule 1.18 its says 1.18 It is forbidden to use places that cannot be accessed by foot or ladder when event already started and it is not allowed to use highground such as highways which are not accessible from inside the event once it has started. | Jail 120 min
never saw a rule its says Accessing roofs that can only be accessed through first person mode is not allowed its considered as Bug Abuse. Dear higher Adminsitors i really love this project i really love to spend time with my freind as well and thats why i wanted to get unofficial for my family to improve rp in server as well and i manage to get unofficial as well we was going well and today when i got banned i was shocked and pls help me to learn more in this project and i beg pls open my ban and my freind so we can improve rp in server and activity again and you can check we all not breaking any server rules past 1-2 months since we got unofficial pls i know you will decide the correct punishment

You guys used FPP (First-Person Perspective) to climb the roof to gain an advantage, which is clearly bug abuse in events. If you try to climb in TPP (Third-Person Perspective), it won't allow you to go on that roof. Stop using bug abuse in events; you guys deserve that punishment.

mershah

Player
Player
You guys used FPP (First-Person Perspective) to climb the roof to gain an advantage, which is clearly bug abuse in events. If you try to climb in TPP (Third-Person Perspective), it won't allow you to go on that roof. Stop using bug abuse in events; you guys deserve that punishment.
Firstly your not a admin secondly how we supose to know in which rule its says its bug abuse and i know En1 is different but in En1 its not Bub abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom