Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
ChrisP_Blunt
Administrators nickname
Vick_Klaus
Date
Mar 24, 2022
Time
21:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/70905/

Ryba

Chris Blunt
Player
Me and my family were driving around looking for houses to raid when we pulled up to the escobar house and tried to start a raid. It said they were already raided, so we left. I'm seeing in this player's pov that after we left, A DIFFERENT FAMILY pulled up to their house and started shooting them for no reason. from there, a report was made, where i was demorganed and warned for mass rdm. When not only did i not shoot anyone, but nobody in my family shot anyone. The players in orange who arrived to the house were not with us. In this report 23 players were reported and 6 were punished, i have no idea why i am one of the 6 punished players as i urge any admin who looks at this to check the kill logs from the time and see that not only did my id (112737) not kill anyone but nobody from my family who i was with at the time killed anyone either. This leads me to believe the administrator did a poor job of reviewing this report and in turn punished a wrong id, seeing as how i am currently demorganed for mass rdm when all I did was drive up to a family house trying to raid it, and left when it said i couldn't raid, not firing a bullet at a single person, nor was I associating with people who did so either.

Kane Zero

noonecares
Player
my interactions with this player have been nothing but excellent RP, a sad sight to see him get warned

Vick Klaus

Player
Player
Me and my family were driving around looking for houses to raid when we pulled up to the escobar house and tried to start a raid. It said they were already raided, so we left. I'm seeing in this player's pov that after we left, A DIFFERENT FAMILY pulled up to their house and started shooting them for no reason. from there, a report was made, where i was demorganed and warned for mass rdm. When not only did i not shoot anyone, but nobody in my family shot anyone. The players in orange who arrived to the house were not with us. In this report 23 players were reported and 6 were punished, i have no idea why i am one of the 6 punished players as i urge any admin who looks at this to check the kill logs from the time and see that not only did my id (112737) not kill anyone but nobody from my family who i was with at the time killed anyone either. This leads me to believe the administrator did a poor job of reviewing this report and in turn punished a wrong id, seeing as how i am currently demorganed for mass rdm when all I did was drive up to a family house trying to raid it, and left when it said i couldn't raid, not firing a bullet at a single person, nor was I associating with people who did so either.
You were present at the scene. There were more than 10-15 ID there may be I mixed up your ID.
I will remove warning and jail time. Immediately.
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom