Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
rex livii
Administrators nickname
Siven Maroc
Date
May 30, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/709396/

Siven maroc

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
first of all i apologies to the id 296487 an removed his warn because i was rong and for you you did not get demands and there was a gun fight but you stay standing not taking part of it or anything while also not fearing you will get hit its you fam fighting so why not helping them and then when the gun fight end you at min 1:09 you try to patch and you got interrupted when other start patching him then when his up you shot him on the spot so why are you trying to patch a guy just to kill him again does not seem realistic to me
ama leave this to mr alex and james and if i did rong i accept that and i will apologies

Last edited:

Flon

Player
Player
Like is there a rule that says u cant lie ??? All what happened is they're in the same family and they gave demands to 296487 after the demand they killed him so Rex/47024 just lied and said i dont know him soooooooo like where is the issue ?????????????? what did he do wrong and wdym is not realastic ??????????

James Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom