Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Zaykuno Reborn
Suspect ID
99626, 92941
Date of violation
Mar 26, 2022
Time of violation
9:59
Proofs
https://youtu.be/admrz474IUM

Inductance West

Loyalists <3
Player
Also you can clearly see another guy had to come because you killed a player participating in the sphere

Muratcan Gokdemir

Player
Player
There you go bro. As you can see in the reported POV you killed him at 10:00. And in my POV you can check I entered at 10:03. Case Closed !! He was not a scout. He was entering with you guys but you decided to kill him. So I had to come in.
This is not what I'm talking about. The same conversations do not pass. Could you please post a POV of the same conversations inside?

Mike Dior

Player
Player
F1 quits. He can't do that while he's in the role, can he?
OMFG bro. You are unbelievable. You killed him at 10:00. I entered at 10:03. We are not the same people. What else you need. Bruh. See the time and date at the bottom right and stop being "Sherlock Holmes". Its a simple fact and if you couldn't accept this then

Muratcan Gokdemir

Player
Player
So I'm requesting a POV from someone in the area where the conversations took place here. I guess I can't explain myself.

Zaykuno Reborn

Most Wanted / West Mafia
Player
This is the proof that im not a scout , im the 8th guy, and u killed me before i enter last minute, Then since u killed me 1 guy from our fam needs to replace me ( mike dior )

Convo ,..
Aaron - Are we 8 ??
Rokson- No.. zaykuno is outside and he will enter last minute

Muratcan Gokdemir

Player
Player
Aaron, I just voiced that I asked for another POV from the inside where the "every time we kill them" talk took place. We can also compare bro

Mike Dior

Player
Player
Aaron, I just voiced that I asked for another POV from the inside where the "every time we kill them" talk took place. We can also compare bro
Are you admin ?? From the start you just keep on requesting POV and everything. Just shut it and let the people who are in-charge handle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom