Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Zaykuno Reborn
Suspect ID
99626, 92941
Date of violation
Mar 26, 2022
Time of violation
9:59
Proofs
https://youtu.be/admrz474IUM

Zaykuno Reborn

Most Wanted / West Mafia
Player
Aaron, I just voiced that I asked for another POV from the inside where the "every time we kill them" talk took place. We can also compare bro
I already prove that im part of the turf team that u killed me .. so seatback , relax and wait for your fam warning

Muratcan Gokdemir

Player
Player
Are you admin ?? From the start you just keep on requesting POV and everything. Just shut it and let the people who are in-charge handle
Of course I'm not an admin. I'm not the one to decide on this. I'm just trying to see the unseen places. If my parents are wrong about this, I will warn fam memb. them. In order not to offend anyone, I do not do any toxicities, "I request POV" anyway. I'm speaking calmly bro, you shouldn't be nervous.

Mike Dior

Player
Player
Of course I'm not an admin. I'm not the one to decide on this. I'm just trying to see the unseen places. If my parents are wrong about this, I will warn fam memb. them. In order not to offend anyone, I do not do any toxicities, "I request POV" anyway. I'm speaking calmly bro, you shouldn't be nervous.
Nervous🤣🤣🤣🤣

Inductance West

Loyalists <3
Player
Don't really think this should be counted as CL, but tbf he had to because we lacked one as you can see there's still 7 in zone (video proof)

Aditya

Player
Player
shush , parents?? tf are you talking about

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.​
  • ID 99626 will receive a punishment for Event Rule 1.2​
  • ID 92941 will receive a punishment for Event Rule 1.2
    ID 101611 will receive a punishment for Event Rule 1.2

Family Brother Hood Will Receive a Warning for This Incident.

Do Not make up Rules The Server Has set Rules!
    Event Rule 1.2 It is forbidden to kill/rob/kidnap/etc. before the event starts(10 minutes before) and 5 minutes after | Warn

The Rule Does not say if they are scouting it is allowed to kill them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom