Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kasber Gustavo
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 9, 2024
Time of violation
18:50
Proofs
https://youtu.be/OwbkNkxjPmE

A B D O

Player
Player
as u see in the vid he was shooting my friends and they informed me via radio so i came to help

Humam_meme

Player
Player
bro this is not RDM in you video you a situation started with shooting and he came from behind and start shooting
plus how did this situation start this does not show the whole situation. you not just take a part that you want and leave the rest.

here to just explain the situation ofc im gonna let admin decide!
Good luck!

HalleyEscobar

Player
Player
If you have a POV of what you are saying, you can post it to make sure that we did not hit anyone. In the beginning, we said that you were standing because we saw that you had a weapon, and also, as we note, Admin, if you notice that no one turns on the radio to tell his friend, so this is the case in MG.

Thanks you In advance

Humam_meme

Player
Player
If you have a POV of what you are saying, you can post it to make sure that we did not hit anyone. In the beginning, we said that you were standing because we saw that you had a weapon, and also, as we note, Admin, if you notice that no one turns on the radio to tell his friend, so this is the case in MG.

Thanks you In advance
what do u mean that he that no one turns on the radio to tell his friend he did and they made a mp before this happend thats what i am saying that this is not the whole pov. if u have the whole pov which it and u will see that he called us on radio and made mp be fore this happen.

Thank u

Humam_meme

Player
Player

Thanks you In advance
And you guys are LSPD you should have the whole pov i hope if u can post it here

thank u again

HalleyEscobar

Player
Player
The first thing is that the scene is complete from the beginning of the event. There is no cutting or anything else. If you have anything to prove that we are the ones who started shooting people, first of all, I am telling you to download the POV. The third thing is that if you were speaking on family radio as you are saying, I would have heard you speaking. And of course it didn't happen and you didn't say the fourth thing, and this is the most important thing. We are the FIB, not the LSPD.

Halley Escobar

Humam_meme

Player
Player
The first thing is that the scene is complete from the beginning of the event. There is no cutting or anything else. If you have anything to prove that we are the ones who started shooting people, first of all, I am telling you to download the POV. The third thing is that if you were speaking on family radio as you are saying, I would have heard you speaking. And of course it didn't happen and you didn't say the fourth thing, and this is the most important thing. We are the FIB, not the LSPD.

Halley Escobar
buddy i was not in the situation i dont have a pov you guys did the forum right u made the 40 sec video right where is the rest of the pov u should have it. as sahp or what ever u are you should have a pov 24-7 when u are on the job

HalleyEscobar

Player
Player
buddy i was not in the situation i dont have a pov you guys did the forum right u made the 40 sec video right where is the rest of the pov u should have it. as sahp or what ever u are you should have a pov 24-7 when u are on the job
I have a POV for the duration of the work, but I don't have to upload the 24H form. I'm uploading the event, but nothing more, and I watched the event + You're not present at the event. You certainly don't know what completely happened.

Humam_meme

Player
Player
i really don't wanna go back and forth about this. Let the admin decide!
Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom