Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jack_Turner
Administrators nickname
Eray_Black
Date
Jun 11, 2024
Time
18:04
Proofs
https://hizliresim.com/fuiivwo

WhiteUnicorn

Player
Player
1.7 It is forbidden to transfer property as a gift (including neon shoes), whose total amount exceeds $5.000.000(You are allowed to receive 5.000.000$ and transfer 5.000.000$ per day.)(It is allowed to withdraw/deposit money from/to family balance.) | Ban 60 days

--
I have never given anyone more than $5,000,000 and I have never received a free product. I carry out every process with video recording. If you tell me about an item worth more than $5,000,000 that you think I gave you as a gift or received for free, I can prove it to you with a video recording. I ask that the penalty be lifted. Thanks.

Floki Vilgeroarson

New to this
Deputy Chief Administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom