Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Pointlex Vuittonn
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 11, 2024
Time of violation
23:18
Proofs
https://youtu.be/5kJoUGT3wDE

Arnold Redrose

Player
Player
They came and provoked us at the beginning of the event, and then they came across and danced and provoked us. In the video, they admitted themselves in the video that I shot Efeyi, where does he know someone who is stranger. meta gaming is doing meta gaming and says I was doing my job at the bottom, and it says that they were there to provoke the event. let them throw the full version of the video then.

alper34

Player
Player
Hello my id : 78060

I would like to make a few comments.

1. It is clear and obvious that they are provoking, and additionally, a Turkish admin would understand the issue more clearly if they observe it.
  2. The house they are standing in does not belong to them; they are dancing against us in another family's house, which I believe is a reason for punishment.
  3. Meta Gaming and extremely offensive language are being used.
  4. (0.25 - 0.40 he is they dance against us in the time interval in the record )
    5. There is officially administrative deception in the open forum.
Can a Turkish Admin please review this?
We would like to inform you that we're demanding and launching the attack. He make toxicity and provoke.

Last edited:

Sonic Karahanlı

Player
Player
I don't bother there, the ID is 55136, but since I was there in the video, he wrote my ID as well, but I didn't fire a single bullet and the friend said that we didn't make any requests. In the video, his friend takes action by saying that he is making a request, he talks about it not being their house, but the house isn't theirs, why are they there, then it's a family house. And the person who opened the form and the people next to him are not in that family, they just sit there for the purpose of not provoking us, and the person he talks to on discord says my real name, step by step, I appear as a stranger in the game, and even if I show my passport, my name in the game is sonic, they already make PG here.
If the Turkish admin watches, he will see everything.
We want the episode before the pov, we are curious about the purpose of coming there.

Last edited:

billygrand

Player
Player
i am requesting the turkish ADMIN to watch the video, I am 25236 id billy karahanli, at the beginning of the video they admit that they KILLED us, they were metagaming. video, I demand that they throw out the last 15 minutes. the place they call our family home is someone else's place and they admit to being provocative in the video. at the beginning of the video, he says my real name, he's doing power gaming.

emirwashere

Player
Player
hello admins. the house they are in it dont belong to them its UCHIHA clans house and they are provoking us for like 15 minutes. as you can hear and see they are mocking with us, provoking us nonstop. I would like to say that these guys are using offensive language which you guys dont support these kind of things. When you guys are giving a decision please be fair. Thanks for your time and interests... ******* IF THE FORUM IS LOCKED BEFORE I SEND MY POV ADMIN PLEASE CHECK MESSAGES*******

billygrand

Player
Player
we killed the person who came in front of my house in the video by giving a demant, and they admit it in the video and do power gaming by giving the names of real-life people 3 times in a form that was obviously opened to fool the administrators and in the game. i demand that the Turkish administrator watch the video.

Arnold Redrose

Player
Player
The thing here is that after they stole our panels, they stood here to provoke us. And here it looks like he's on the ground, kicking and continuing to toxicise.
70152 id player was kicking on the ground after killing when they came before. They come to make toxicity and provocation, and they lie with the video they cropped. I trust your justice.

Last edited:

Pixie Yesbro

Player
Player
As you can see in this recording, it starts counting 5 seconds without saying levave, but it appears as 3 seconds in the video, apart from that, they could not kill us even once, except when they throw rdm, if they already have povs, they can throw them too. Aand it's also clear that we were metaming and provoking on the record.

Hiatix

Player
Player
Dear admin, my friends went there for the panel. The others are obviously very upset that so many people could not patronize the panels. I am sure you will make the right decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom