Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Todd Gyp
Administrators nickname
Vick Klaus
Date
Mar 29, 2022
Time
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/72957/#post-257907

Todd Gyp

Player
Player
i gave clear demands for him toget into his car and leave the area. the person failed to even show any signs on fear rp after given a clear demand. because the rule stats 5 seconds i gave him over 15 seconds to leave and he didnt even try to get into his car or anything but to walk up to me provoking me further

only reason he had to die too was he revived someone who was causing issues outside the family house.
This report was accepted with the person reporting me mixing talking about DM in city ect while in character and also showing no signs of being scared of a gun being waved about in his face.

rik

Player
Player
Looking at the video, the guy in blue should be the one punished for Fear RP and Metagaming. Dude clearly gave them demands, he shouldve just complied with the RP but instead tried to provoke and curse at dudes aiming a gun at him.

Vick Klaus

Player
Player
Hey Todd Gyp
Hope you are doing well. In the POV of that report, I saw you randomly asking a guy leave from a middle of the road.
REMINDER !!
1. That was not ghetto !!!
2. 5 seconds leave demand is just pure NonRP demand if not backed up by any RP initiation or any RP for that matter
3. He kept asking why? he is in middle of the road and you just shot him dead IN THE CITY without any proper demands.
4. Already had got too many complaints that you guys are just randomly killing people on that street but no one gave me proof. This guy actually reported on forum with pov of your NON RP - RDM !

Edit: If the issue was that I did not punish him for Mixing, then, I corrected it. I have now punished him for mixing. But that wont change the fact that you did RDM in the City.

Sorry but I will stand by the punishment given.

Have a good day.

Todd Gyp

Player
Player
Hey Todd Gyp
Hope you are doing well. In the POV of that report, I saw you randomly asking a guy leave from a middle of the road.
REMINDER !!
1. That was not ghetto !!!
2. 5 seconds leave demand is just pure NonRP demand if not backed up by any RP initiation or any RP for that matter
3. He kept asking why? he is in middle of the road and you just shot him dead IN THE CITY without any proper demands.
4. Already had got too many complaints that you guys are just randomly killing people on that street but no one gave me proof. This guy actually reported on forum with pov of your NON RP - RDM !

Sorry but I will stand by the punishment given.

Have a good day.
guy was outside of my house, has the person he revived tried to shoot at me
6.15 When outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone. For example issue them demands and if they do not listen to your demands within 5 seconds you can shoot them. | WARN
1. it doesnt matter i gave a demands for the guy toget in his car and drive away he failed to comply 3 times.
2. i gave him more than enough time to comply with my demands and he failed todo so.
3. i dont have to tell him why i have him the demands and he failed to follow them, i even counted from 5-1 2 times and he didnt listen meaning i can i can shoot them as reading the rules
3. so are you saying this is personal and not just you trying to enforce rules?

Master Roshi

ALPHA
Player
guy was outside of my house, has the person he revived tried to shoot at me
6.15 When outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone. For example issue them demands and if they do not listen to your demands within 5 seconds you can shoot them. | WARN
1. it doesnt matter i gave a demands for the guy toget in his car and drive away he failed to comply 3 times.
2. i gave him more than enough time to comply with my demands and he failed todo so.
3. i dont have to tell him why i have him the demands and he failed to follow them, i even counted from 5-1 2 times and he didnt listen meaning i can i can shoot them as reading the rules
3. so are you saying this is personal and not just you trying to enforce rules?
1. Admins can check logs, I didn't revive anyone
2. They can check logs for me/person who I was teaching how to trade did any damage to these individuals before they started shooting.
3. Asking someone to leave area without any real demands/reason other than asking to leave is not a demand so there was no RP in the first place since you breaking rules repeatedly
4. I see multiple reports against Id 4519 for RDM from multiple individuals but none against me for any rule break like that

I can't just walk up to people with gun in my hand and ask them to leave for no reason at all. This is not RP
You own a house, not a street and that place is not a ghetto so stop crying, You got what you deserved.

Master Roshi

ALPHA
Player
2. They can check logs for me/person who I was teaching how to trade did any damage to these individuals before they started shooting.
3. Asking someone to leave area without any real demands/reason other than asking to leave is not a demand so there was no RP in the first place since you breaking rules repeatedly
4. I see multiple reports against Id 4519 for RDM from multiple individuals but none against me for any rule break like that

I can't just walk up to people with gun in my hand and ask them to leave for no reason at all. This is not RP
You own a house, not a street and that place is not a ghetto so stop crying, You got what you deserved.
And yes if you feel like I broke rule of Mixing, I'm ready to face the punishment for mixing but they broke RP in first place.

Todd Gyp

Player
Player

I understand it’s not the ghetto. But you was still given a demands and failed to follow it and got killed for it what are you complaining about? Doesn’t matter if you was teaching mentoring or anything you was given a demands you feared RP when I had a gun in my hand and gave you more than enough time toget into your car and drive away from the situation and you failed todo so,

Master Roshi

ALPHA
Player
I understand it’s not the ghetto. But you was still given a demands and failed to follow it and got killed for it what are you complaining about? Doesn’t matter if you was teaching mentoring or anything you was given a demands you feared RP when I had a gun in my hand and gave you more than enough time toget into your car and drive away from the situation and you failed todo so,
On what reason did you ask me to leave ?
Do you want me to upload a POV where you mercy kill me as well ?
I can go on an on
Stop breaking rules and you don't have to cry here.
This is my last text

Todd Gyp

Player
Player
And yes if you feel like I broke rule of Mixing, I'm ready to face the punishment for mixing but they broke RP in first place

On what reason did you ask me to leave ?
Do you want me to upload a POV where you mercy kill me as well ?
I can go on an on
Stop breaking rules and you don't have to cry here.
This is my last text
because i told you to leave the area, i do not have to tell you why i am giving you demands its up too you too to fear for your life in this situation, please do because i can finish what i kill.

Master Roshi

ALPHA
Player
because i told you to leave the area, i do not have to tell you why i am giving you demands its up too you too to fear for your life in this situation, please do because i can finish what i kill.
I have been muted already for mixing and about you now :-

You just said that you kill people without reason and sufficient RP and mercy kill them. Proved my point
and Multiple reports against you say the same as well

Enjoy the warn punishment

Todd Gyp

Player
Player
I have been muted already for mixing and about you now :-

You just said that you kill people without reason and sufficient RP and mercy kill them. Proved my point
and Multiple reports against you say the same as well

Enjoy the warn punishment
im telling you ICLY i dont have to explain why i want you to leave i gave you the DEMAND leave, its up too you too comply with the demand and not fear rp

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
NO one should complain with your NON rp Demands! like LEAVE TRHIS ROAD ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom