Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Damon_Salvatore
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 19, 2024
Time of violation
23:59
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5_PArMjh9c

Damon Salvatore

Player
Player
ALL EVIDENCES IN POV

giphy.gif

Humam_meme

Player
Player
This video does not show the whole situation. Second of all they were trespassing on a military base
two of his friends were provoking and doing fear rp. And if you fouce in the video he dead and saying ez gov.

Humam_meme

Player
Player
And yesterday he did the forum on me as well and I don't know if he's trying to Target me or something

Damon Salvatore

Player
Player
You're not the one who can decide whether it's accepted or rejected, also I do know well that you're the victim so quit acting innocent even though we're trespassers you can't just shoot at the green zone moron

Damon Salvatore

Player
Player
This video does not show the whole situation. Second of all they were trespassing on a military base
two of his friends were provoking and doing fear rp. And if you fouce in the video he dead and saying ez gov.
Are you dumb or playing dumb? I didn't say shit when I was dead it was my friend who was saying easy gov you can't differentiate between the voices?

Damon Salvatore

Player
Player
Plus it showed the whole situation you clearly had me in the greenzone

Damon Salvatore

Player
Player
Ok buddy, I really don't wanna go back and forth about this. Let the admin decide!
Thank you
First I ain't your buddy, second, if you feel you have been treated unjustly feel free to make a forum with your POV provided don't you just come here and talk me about it

Opti Pride

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Rejected

NG base is a kill on sight zone
You are tresspassing at their HQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom