Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Krithi Titan
Administrators nickname
Alex Odd
Date
Jun 26, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/404997/#post-1508013

Krithi Titan

Player
Player
Respected Admins ;
I dont try to deceive admins that was the information that we know we dont lie to admins. We all are friends and one guy started making fake complaints on us like stealing from warehouse after 1 year they were wantedly trying to ban us ( Approved - General Rules 6.22 & Twinking | 158006 & 148869 ) but we havent created any fake proofs and all the proofs we gathered from other people who done irl trading and we havent and tried to ban our family leader too ( ) as you can those forums they wantedly reported us after 1 year with fake logs and all , For deceiving admins i got permanent ban it is being 13months being banned from the server really i love playing in this server i spent a lot of time in this project please i request to unban me this is my first and last mistake please forgive me this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom