Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
lucifer roy
Administrators nickname
NOR AVINO
Date
Jul 15, 2024
Time
19:56
Proofs
https://youtu.be/ewjarfo0hhA

lucifer roy

Player
Player
i just wanted to say that im new to this server im playing this game from past week only and 2yrs back i created this acc and played in this server for aprx 2hrs and just because my id is 30663 (which is 30k) im not any old player who knows everything about this game and rules. i was in gun point situation they told me to raise my hands which i was figuring out to do by pressing G muscle and there were many cars around my so i was not able to open my emote section and by mistake i did a wrong emote aswell and then i corrected my emote and i was jailed pls do look at my pov and i raised request about this to the admin he is just saying just because my id is 30k im not new.

James Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom