Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Amy_Laura
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 16, 2024
Time of violation
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRon-Ht6YEg

Azure Duke

Curator of humans!!
Server Administrator
Requesting POV

ID 62819 has 12 hours to provide POV of this event

Provide proper POV, not just the shot!

Sophia Hilll

Player
Player
i was in duty by wrong its a bug when i did code A they made me on duty but i cant go off duty and come again no time for event
and this pov for a good time of the event not just the shot

Mrr amg

Player
Player
i was in duty by wrong its a bug when i did code A they made me on duty but i cant go off duty and come again no time for event
and this pov for a good time of the event not just the shot
no dont lie you used LSPD traffic stop car for personal family event. There was no bug of you IC corrupting right here.

Amy Claptheshioutta

Player
Player
Stop lying. He just came the event with a LSPD patrol car and F1'ed came back and joined turf. If he shows the proper POV it is all clear. Amg is right. Not offtopic since I am the disturbed person by this.

Eva Shellpy

Player
Player
U want how i killed u and i gave u what u want its all clear shot and also it doesn’t matter if I was in duty the lspd dont give any power inside the event its the same shot

But because the admin ask for the pov from the start ill uplode it

Naizak_Jyn

Player
Player
bro just if you are lspd and you do f1 when you are off duty they can see you as lspd clothes its a server glitch not more is not OFF-Topic but i just wanted to tell that for the admin

Amy Claptheshioutta

Player
Player
U want how i killed u and i gave u what u want its all clear shot and also it doesn’t matter if I was in duty the lspd dont give any power inside the event its the same shot

But because the admin ask for the pov from the start ill uplode it
not off topic since I am the owner of this thread. U know that u cant use LSPD car for personal use and u was literally on duty.

Amy Claptheshioutta

Player
Player
Yes you cant give before it because thats the part that u were on duty and with an lspd car. Admin u can have a decide if he is not getting punished we have extra POV before all this situation. We are going to post it anyway all good

Azure Duke

Curator of humans!!
Server Administrator
(Note: All offtopic comments will be punished)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom