Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
issi lacoste
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 4, 2022
Time of violation
1:14
Proofs
https://youtu.be/EtUTo9YDgDU

issi Bing

Dont get it twisted
Player
i was gonna save my friend from being arrested and the cop in the footage decided to abuse the greenzone, after that person did use it in advantage to also kill me but sadly dont have pov of that.

Xpoler

Player
Player
Well first of all why are you shooting in a un scripted greenzone, 2nd of all how did u know ur friend was there? was it meta gaming or maybe u were just present there and saw it. This was a rp situation where the officer was in a un-scripted greenzone which by your id I am guessing you know it and you cannot shoot there, you broke that rp situation by shooting there. 3rd, the officer was just trying to take cover, maybe the officer did not intend to go to greenzone but in panic the human brain tend to do things that they dont think if they should do it or not, plus u broke a rp situation by shooting at a un-scripted greenzone which is prohibited. And also find me a rule where it says LEO officers cannot shooting at greenzone if it is a rp situation, they made it so LEO officers can aim/shoot in a greenzone for a reason.

Syndra Parabellum

صوفيا
Player
Congratulation you fooled your self , alright how about we see the full situtation from my side and see the rule break you made with those ppl shooting each other in GZ already and me as an LEO approaching i have the full right to rp and use lethal force if an RP situtation requires it (any place except ghetto requires 2 or 3 special units at least ) according to state rule 5.3 and everybody is aware of that , you guys think you can shoot there and make those criminal acitvity in Unscripted and scripted GZ , you approaching out of no where shooting at me without a single word its not even your friend you are just decieving admins and you tried to kill me so i ran away the line towards me as i was getting shot at , everything in my side is clean as im an LEO and i have to act the way i should do also just to make it clear attempting to RDM me which exactly what you did in your POV is no RP , peace
BEACH MARKET AS A WHOLE IS GZ UNTIL IT ENDS AND NO MARKETS LEFT

and summary of the story , theres literally no rp from your side and the others to start shooting and punching me in gz which im protecting my self from all those attempted RDM's on me for no reason , you are just mad that we had diffrent siutation before and i won against you then you combat logged , thats why you are mad to the point you see me , you start shooting me , just leave me alone and stop provoking me ffs
i say this is a self for report for you and those 2 guys that are shooting each other ALL IN GZ

Last edited:

issi Bing

Dont get it twisted
Player
Well first of all why are you shooting in a un scripted greenzone, 2nd of all how did u know ur friend was there? was it meta gaming or maybe u were just present there and saw it. This was a rp situation where the officer was in a un-scripted greenzone which by your id I am guessing you know it and you cannot shoot there, you broke that rp situation by shooting there. 3rd, the officer was just trying to take cover, maybe the officer did not intend to go to greenzone but in panic the human brain tend to do things that they dont think if they should do it or not, plus u broke a rp situation by shooting at a un-scripted greenzone which is prohibited. And also find me a rule where it says LEO officers cannot shooting at greenzone if it is a rp situation, they made it so LEO officers can aim/shoot in a greenzone for a reason.
how do i know this how do i know that. stfu omg. your so cringe. i see him no? stfu and hold it bruv. u ran to gz and abused it stfu

Xpoler

Player
Player
how do i know this how do i know that. stfu omg. your so cringe. i see him no? stfu and hold it bruv. u ran to gz and abused it stfu
You don't got a good statement to back ur self up, so u say stfu. Down bad horrendously

Syndra Parabellum

صوفيا
Player
bruh youre the cringe and your rp quality very very down bad , youre literally a professional combat logger , you tried to RDM me and you say i ran to gz and showing 35 seconds clip is Insufficient evidencee evidence for an rp scene , you provoked me and my fellow officer all that night then you followed me and kept trash talking to me then you come back again and you start shooting me and tried to RDM for no reason

Last edited:

evyL sparta

Player
Player
ID 139 should be jailed for RDM, no demands were given and there is no proper RP situation prior to the shooting of a Police officer in middle of a market full of people aorund. Guy did not run to a GZ, it was a GZ all the time, just maybe the accusation part should know more about boundaries, he was just at the Shop, like 2 meters away.

CrimsonFury

Player
Player
Running to a greenzone? I call that running behind cover and zig zaging while you RDM, FailRP, and Mix. Not to mention he was already talking to your buddy asking why he was cuffed. Props on the chick for doing the right thing.

Vick Klaus

Player
Player
ghetto_outline.png

Vick Klaus

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.
  • As you can CLEARLY see in the map posted by me above. The cop was already inside a unscripted GZ. (Hence denying your report of running into GZ)
  • Now, coming to your rule breaks. 1. Shooting into Unscripted GZ. 2. Shooting at a COP without any RP ( if you were there to save your friend, why not say "Hey cop, get away from there. You cant arrest my friend. Im here to save him" while shooting? Why just shoot person randomly on his back. So this was just random shooting. 3. Mixing - talking about running into GZ
  • ID 139 will receive punishments for Shooting into unscripted GZ and Mixing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom