Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Aryan_Western
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 5, 2024
Time of violation
8:57
Proofs
https://youtu.be/vCoQArgDNUQ

superjedi

Player
Player
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Here is my POV part one:

He came to our family house to check the timer on the solar panel to steal batteries. I asked him what he was doing and he replied with the lie that he was a debt collector and he came to collect my debt even though i had zero debt.

I gave him clear warning to leave the area and that i will shoot him if he came back to steal it. This is not heard in my video due to some error with the recording software but you can see my mic icon on the right side of the screen active.
He pulled his gun out when i told him this and put it back immeditely. I pulled out my gun and counted down from 5 and he left but he parked his car near the juice shop and waited for the panels to be ready. So it was obvious he was gonna come back so we called our family members to protect the panels.

POV part 2:
He comes back and I shoot him down as promised. Nvidia instant replay only started recording from the moment i started shooting.
You can see him take his gun out in his POV. He came to shoot and he is claiming RDM. We both knew there was a fight brewing.

He is accusing me of RDM by conveniently omitting the part of his POV where I warned him not to come back.

Arvind Western

LSPD CURATOR
Server Administrator

Requesting thread owner to provide full pov of situation
before the 5 min

you have 6 hours to do it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom