Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
OnureIs onur
Administrators nickname
Donte Shepard
Date
Aug 8, 2024
Time
12.57 AM
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIayYAQXyzA

Player
Player
Benim bilgilerim kaydedebildiğim tek şey, çığlık attığım için cezalandırılıyorum, adam FAIL RP yapmış olmasına rağmen, suçlu olan benim. Video kaydı incelendiğinde, suçlunun o olduğu çok açık, ancak adamın yaptığı bu değil, 6.7 için cezalandırılıyorum, düzeltilmesini istiyorum.

Player
Player
The only thing my information is recorded on is that I am being punished for being offended, I am the one to blame even though the guy did a FAIL RP. The video recording has been deleted, it is very clear that he is the culprit, but that is not what the guys did, I am being punished for 6.7, I want their computers.

Player
Player
If you can't play for 1 month, I won't be able to do anything. I will try to improve it again, so the game will start to become boring for me. I think I will quit the game. Also, it doesn't make sense for me to be punished. Please understand, because I am waiting for your answer right now.

Player
Player
I'm sorry, I didn't know there was such a rule, I was using it because it was my only record

James Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom