Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Andrew Undefeated
Administrators nickname
Ayden Cortez
Date
Aug 8, 2024
Time
17:11
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/94hWlc2

Andrew Undefeated

Player
Player
Hi Dear Admins! Hope you are doing well, Its a Ban appeal request | So i got ban for GR 6.17 | when i ask a admin that is medal is leggal ? he said yes
and saw so many guys that using medal and i give 3 more forum but admin dont give me ban and my nvidia software is not working thats why i record in medal | i dont know is it leggal or no but i ask the admin and he said yes if it full overlay and its full overlay and i got ban , please give me first and last chance i will not do like this again i swear please for give me for this time and i was not knowing is it leggal or not when admin says yes then i started to do record with this MEDAL i will never record with this if it illegal , i dont do this ever if i know its illegla please forgive me for this time

Regard , Andrew

Andrew Undefeated

Player
Player
Hi Dear Admins! Hope you are doing well, Its a Ban appeal request | So i got ban for GR 6.17 | when i ask a admin that is medal is leggal ? he said yes
and saw so many guys that using medal and i give 3 more forum but admin dont give me ban and my nvidia software is not working thats why i record in medal | i dont know is it leggal or no but i ask the admin and he said yes if it full overlay and its full overlay and i got ban , please give me first and last chance i will not do like this again i swear please for give me for this time and i was not knowing is it leggal or not when admin says yes then i started to do record with this MEDAL i will never record with this if it illegal , i dont do this ever if i know its illegla please forgive me for this time

FOR ACCEPTING 3-4 FORUMS I THOUGHT ITS LEGAL PLEASE FORGIVR ME I USED TO PLAY LIKE 7-8 HOURS
Regard , Andrew

Floki Vilgeroarson

New to this
Deputy Chief Administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom