Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Eternal AGP
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 8, 2024
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/ffeMIiQ

Eternal AGP

Player
Player
Dear Admins,

I am currently Deputy of Bloods and As per my understanding Bloods Server is also counted under one of the GRP server.

As i am complaining for GR 6.10, which basically means Insulting someone in Discord Chat relating to an IC situation). Any instances of this will be punished.

Situation is that I blacklisted Mr Spark Ruthless | 58701 for abusing and disrespecting gang members and provoking over gang radio. So far its all IC and going accordingly RP.

Mr Spark came over Bloods discord server and started calling me illiterate which provokes and disrespects and mainly he started using the most toxic Indian abusing slang which is "BC"

I request Indian admins to see this so they understand that because of this IC situation, He abused my sister as proof given. This breaks the whole happy RP feeling.

NOTE : Indian Admins please go through it so the term "BC" cannot be manipulated by other fullforms, Hope you understand

Spark Ruthless

Why are you ___?
Player
Dear Admins,

I am currently Deputy of Bloods and As per my understanding Bloods Server is also counted under one of the GRP server.

As i am complaining for GR 6.10, which basically means Insulting someone in Discord Chat relating to an IC situation). Any instances of this will be punished.

Situation is that I blacklisted Mr Spark Ruthless | 58701 for abusing and disrespecting gang members and provoking over gang radio. So far its all IC and going accordingly RP.

Mr Spark came over Bloods discord server and started calling me illiterate which provokes and disrespects and mainly he started using the most toxic Indian abusing slang which is "BC"

I request Indian admins to see this so they understand that because of this IC situation, He abused my sister as proof given. This breaks the whole happy RP feeling.

NOTE : Indian Admins please go through it so the term "BC" cannot be manipulated by other fullforms, Hope you understand
Yeah I did that in rage moment and where I did insult? I just said truth there buddy. You dont even know basic rules and having deputy roles.
I request admins plz look into it. BC means because ask anyone I dont know what its mean it wolrdwide languages.

And you just gave me gang blacklist for the reason you dont even know about.

Last edited:

Spark Ruthless

Why are you ___?
Player
Dear Admins,

and show me proof of abusing your so called member? and i have proof that your so called members were doing power abuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom