Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Anik Cassano
Suspect ID
93505 , 1618
Date of violation
Aug 30, 2024
Time of violation
18:55
Proofs
https://youtu.be/bjj_4ERhVpQ

SoloChoo

Player
Player
Not full POV post Full pov with me telling you to leave and counting down from 5.

SoloChoo

Player
Player
U walk up to Fam house get told to leave cause we dont like visitors and than proceed after you die to NLR post the whole thing or do we need to?

Cherry Choo

unapologetic
Player
Let me know how is that RDM. Even more VDM, when no one even rammed you with a car or anything. Plus I even didn't shoot ANY of you. So idk why you even mention my ID.

You drove up/came up to our family house saying you're buying a house. To which I told you does it seem that we are selling. Then you changed the narrative suddenly saying you're just seeing our house not buying? Confused? To which then I said you then have no business to be there. Plus the other family member of mine told you that we don't like such visitors and a countdown to leave the area was given, considering the circumstances.
Situation POV -

How is that RDM, I don't know.

Cherry Choo

unapologetic
Player
edited video?where is your demand?
Explain to me how it can be edited. I really don't understand. If "edited" means cropped and showing situation from start (which you by the way failed to do), then yes, I cropped it in a way to show the whole situation.
You do understand it was not a random deathmatch (RDM) considering that we had a reason. Or you don't understand the concept of - if there is a reason, then it's not "random"?

Cherry Choo

unapologetic
Player
in my video there is no demand given by your team mate you see that thats why i got angry on him because we are leaveing and i got glicht you can see
Dude, do you have trouble understanding what does "you have no business to be here" and "we don't like visitors" mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom