Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Serkan Ilhan
Suspect ID
83131 & 104376
Date of violation
Sep 18, 2024
Time of violation
05:02
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORsZYQnc65I

venomdragon

Player
Player
They are trying to Selling/Buying Battlepass Prime Plus and Their IDs are 83131 & 104376

All in POV

Clayton McClain

Player
Player
I see that i type, let me know if u need battlepass friday
i dont see that im selling it ??? where is that part??

Because im not selling it

venomdragon

Player
Player
God told me You'll get punishment and you find buyer bottom of chat. Admin can see someone typed his phone number... You Think we are all stupid people to understand you 're selling battlepass prime and you already found buyer....Just wait today brother ...Maybe tomorrow but You'll get perma ! BTW even God Told me that this is forbidden..God saw that Club Chat and He told me Report him and He ll get punishment! what are you talking about? even God told me that you ll get perma!

venomdragon

Player
Player
BTW I ll post that proof admin told me its GR 1.6 ... just wait man ..be patient .. I will show you that proof... I just asked it to God now..

Clayton McClain

Player
Player
listen i want full proof that im telling im selling oke
I dont see the word selling anywhere just send me that proof oke

And if you have proof that i bought for someone (I just want the proof) Im Exited to see

venomdragon

Player
Player
Why Would He donate battlepass ? without any valid reason??? okay Clayton Donate me too!!!

Last edited:

venomdragon

Player
Player
listen i want full proof that im telling im selling oke
I dont see the word selling anywhere just send me that proof oke

And if you have proof that i bought for someone (I just want the proof) Im Exited to see
BTW you are not admin and Its enough for getting perma punishment with Trying to Sell/Buy...Your friends are trying to protecting you but You won't donate battlepass prime + its 200 gc and If you wanna donate and if your friends words are right xD just donate me prime + :D but they are liar like you :D

venomdragon

Player
Player
He not said he's selling! He can donate battle pass if he wants to.
Guys Just tell him Donate me Battlepass Prime + So he typed that " if you need battlepass prime + just call me and he typed his phone number...Okay then I want that battlepass prime +... If your words true Just tell him donate me or I will select random person in grand rp.. Random 5 person and Donate them that prime + bp so It will be totally 1000 gc but one condition . He can't receive anything from that donation....He should donate more than 5 bp prime + and I will keep telling him donate more and more ... xD you are just kid. Why I know that and How I know that? clearly pov is he is trying to sell and someone is buying that.... Also You know that its GR 1.6 but you are lying and you know that gr 1.6 actually I don't believe these words. Guys just don't type here ...Wait after on consideration and then Admin will take action for it...
Please guys be patient and then see the results...

Peter Goodman

Player
Player
Guys Just tell him Donate me Battlepass Prime + So he typed that " if you need battlepass prime + just call me and he typed his phone number...Okay then I want that battlepass prime +... If your words true Just tell him donate me or I will select random person in grand rp.. Random 5 person and Donate them that prime + bp so It will be totally 1000 gc but one condition . He can't receive anything from that donation....He should donate more than 5 bp prime + and I will keep telling him donate more and more ... xD you are just kid. Why I know that and How I know that? clearly pov is he is trying to sell and someone is buying that.... Also You know that its GR 1.6 but you are lying and you know that gr 1.6 actually I don't believe these words. Guys just don't type here ...Wait after on consideration and then Admin will take action for it...
Please guys be patient and then see the results...
what he wrote let me know if you need it he never claimed to sell anything it can be a troll! simply xD, it's club chat man people do that :)) This isn't enough proof of any trade!

venomdragon

Player
Player
what he wrote let me know if you need it he never claimed to sell anything it can be a troll! simply xD, it's club chat man people do that :)) This isn't enough proof of any trade!
Brother, Stop that lying! We all know you and your friends are protecting your friend! Stop comment! Lets Admin Take decision but lemme tell you something, I wont stop!

venomdragon

Player
Player
i didnt buyed the bp and i only want to know that we can take or not then then my freind tell me we cant and he didnt msg me and also dont have bp
Why would you know that? Admin published rules and announcment at city all time, you have to know that! I know that you knew that before! If you say that no ı did not know about it... You have to learn some rules..

venomdragon

Player
Player
i didnt buyed the bp and i only want to know that we can take or not then then my freind tell me we cant and he didnt msg me and also dont have bp
1.6 The attempt to sell/buy game property for real money is prohibited. | PERMANENT BAN

Read and learn it once before punishment...what does GR 1.6 tell us ? ATTEMPT to sell/buy ... So this is attempt... Good Luck Brother

Ron Willson

Player
Player
Why would you know that? Admin published rules and announcment at city all time, you have to know that! I know that you knew that before! If you say that no ı did not know about it... You have to learn some rules..
1.6 The attempt to sell/buy game property for real money is prohibited. | PERMANENT BAN

Read and learn it once before punishment...what does GR 1.6 tell us ? ATTEMPT to sell/buy ... So this is attempt... Good Luck Brother
bro i am not talking to you please dont reply let our admins decide please

Nasser Icon

Player
Player
he says let me know if u need it. This also means he can gift it to him (which probably was the idea) since he did not say (selling bp premium) next time open ur eyes a bit. Big difference of saying "do u need it" and "im selling it". I know Clayton personally bp premium isnt any money for him. So it is valid that he was going to gift it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom