Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Swayze Cupid
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 26, 2024
Time of violation
21:47
Proofs
https://streamable.com/g1i2ge

I fall to pieces

Player
Player
Brother, you look dead, it has already been proven in the video my friend in the front sent me, you get 70 from him, my friend is scanning you from behind, it is even visible in the video you shared, it is true. . You. You're too blind to see this.

Abdullah Fryyx

Retired
Player
Brother, you look dead, it has already been proven in the video my friend in the front sent me, you get 70 from him, my friend is scanning you from behind, it is even visible in the video you shared, it is true. . You. You're too blind to see this.
Not Of Topic ) Check Kill Message And Give Pov Let Admin Decide Whom To Give Pov

Star Cupid

Terror💀
Player
We need other guy PoV who kill him not your

swayzegang

Player
Player
what are you trying to say here?
i got killed from the guy behind which is hard to have range there to shoot bcz i couldnt shoot him so i want to see how he kill me

swayzegang

Player
Player
Hello admin pls request pov of the guy behind bcz he has no range there and i want to see how i died and close replies

swayzegang

Player
Player
+ i dont understand you here why are you giving me pov when u didnt kill me what is the reason?

WiIIiamButcher

Player
Player
why should I threaten you man, the shooter is in front of you and in your line of sight, you are making too many request, let the admin decide ^^

swayzegang

Player
Player
why should I threaten you man, the shooter is in front of you and in your line of sight, you are making too many request, let the admin decide ^^
i dont think you understand what i say?who gave the pov is not the guy who kill me it was the guy behind and he has no range still he kill me maybe you ca't read kill feed or you are just dodging pov the guy behind on the hill is the one who kill me which he is not sending pov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom