Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tuncay kantarcii
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 14, 2022
Time of violation
17:37
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfc8PcA6IGA

Richard Darkin

Player
Player
First of all, show full video because your friends were shooting at me when i was just flying around the building and didnt even give demands. After that i land to nearby building to repair my heli and you guys still continue to shoot me. After that you come and give demand to leave so i kill you.

Bilal Vilya

Player
Player
First of all, show full video because your friends were shooting at me when i was just flying around the building and didnt even give demands. After that i land to nearby building to repair my heli and you guys still continue to shoot me. After that you come and give demand to leave so i kill you.
do u have POV ?

Vick Klaus

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.
  • ID 26900 will receive a punishment for DMing without any kind of demands or reason !!
  • They asked you to leave the area and fired shots, so instead of leaving, you DM this guy who is sitting in his chopper BECAUSE his friends were shooting at you?
  • Dont see you giving demands to this guy, you said ok Im leaving then you get out and shoot him dead !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom