Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Grace Luxury
Administrators nickname
Abhijeet Burrows
Date
Oct 4, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/Q80iPtT

Grace luxury

Player
Player
Dear admin recently i got ban for gr 1.3 i just wanna tell you guys that its a complete misunderstanding if you guys saw the clip for which i got the ban you guy will clearly notice that in the whole clip i didnt said that the 25 g,s apartment was mine maybe the LI workers gave a wrong ad or maybe the guy made a mistake and thought that i was selling 25 g,s apartment i was just standing in front of that apartment which was infront of my apartment and i didnt have any intention to scam or to do anything wrong with the guy and on the messages clip he asked me that if the apartment was 25 g,s or not where i clearly said yes but that time many guys were texting me and in hurry i told him to come and said yes which was my fault i clearly accept it but i genuinly didnt had any intention to scam that guy
PLEASE REMOVE MY BAN

revanth2696

Player
Player
Looks like you had a lot of coincidences at a time .. The way you ran away just after scamming me shows that you are guilty. Everything was planned properly huh. First you post ad selling a house with 25GS for 4 Mil, and when asked to confirm if it was 25 GS you did it in a hurry, then you stood infront of a 25GS house behaving like it is your house and then sold me the other one and ran away as soon as you did it. Now you act like everything was a mistake.

Also, it is not about the money .. it is about guys like you trying to ruin the RP experience of others.

Also I am attaching the proofs again for the convenience of the admins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom