Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
khabib Time
Administrators nickname
Sosa Blixky
Date
Apr 13, 2022
Time
2:02
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORZZ-OHljOE

Khabib Time

Player
Player
hello im not sure if i did enough in this case to deserve a warrning or a 7 day ban as i was on two warrnings i shot a bullet and it hit a door of a car i didnt kill or rdm anyone i would like to do a ban apeal as i am learning and i relize that im in the wrong for some of the things i was away and i came back to a 7 day ban i will post the video for witch i was banned becouse of i didnt kill any one those players were batting as some of my turkish frinds are tellingme that what thy were saying in DC please remove my ban so i can enjoy playing on the best server ever with frineds and familly im apoligize for the wrong things that i have done

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom