Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Ace Robinson
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 19, 2021
Time of violation
14:48
Proofs
https://youtu.be/woPqpfJj94Q

Ace Robinson

The Rebel
Player
So they were outside our hq baiting us and as soon as we leave they were shooting us and they were also shooting people who were already inside. And also 1 of their guy VDMed us as the result the car hit us and we were outside of hq because of we tried to run back and they shot us again (and also can this clip be considered as provoking???)

Ace

Forum Warrior
Blocked
So they were outside our hq baiting us and as soon as we leave they were shooting us and they were also shooting people who were already inside. And also 1 of their guy VDMed us as the result the car hit us and we were outside of hq because of we tried to run back and they shot us again (and also can this clip be considered as provoking???)
Not going to talk how 2 days ago an admin spammed the RP circle chat when they were camping outside hq to stop and they will be punished for provoking if they do it again

Ink Flawless

fanned out clowns
Player
We're robbing a person that's outside of your HQ, random people are getting out of the HQ and getting shot at. Don't stand at the pavement and watch just do your shit, we were going to rob and leave but your people kept coming out. Also for the car ram I'm looking for the guy who did it and he'll be blacklisted anyway, everything else was chill as I got my own 20 minute POV where I can show we didn't wait for you to get out, we wanted to rob a person that was stalling for full 5 minutes so it took some time

dankuulll

Forum warrior?
Player
We're robbing a person that's outside of your HQ, random people are getting out of the HQ and getting shot at. Don't stand at the pavement and watch just do your shit, we were going to rob and leave but your people kept coming out. Also for the car ram I'm looking for the guy who did it and he'll be blacklisted anyway, everything else was chill as I got my own 20 minute POV where I can show we didn't wait for you to get out, we wanted to rob a person that was stalling for full 5 minutes so it took some time
didn't ask

Ace Robinson

The Rebel
Player
your people were outside our hq for a long time waiting for us to get out buddy

Oakley Margiela

Player
Player
L

Ink Flawless

fanned out clowns
Player
1 more pov of the first guy who got killed
Who's fault is this ? Vagos ? Random stranger hits you because you're standing at the line, just mind your own business.Also the entire situation took this long because of how long your member was stalling to drop his shit
Maybe don't stall so we don't have to stay too long in front

Ace Robinson

The Rebel
Player
and u guys do it every time and u know that but this is for the first time I have reported Vagos because today it was too much I cant let it slide

Ink Flawless

fanned out clowns
Player
your people were outside our hq for a long time waiting for us to get out buddy
Because your member is stalling the robbery? See the video I posted. I'm asking if he got robbed so we can move out, but no, takes too long.

Simon

The Professional Snitch
Player
Maybe if you dont mass fail rp and stand middle of road acting like your invincible then maybe people wont hit you with cars as its a long straight so people reach high speeds.

Ace Robinson

The Rebel
Player
Maybe if you dont mass fail rp and stand middle of road acting like your invincible then maybe people wont hit you with cars as its a long straight so people reach high speeds.
bruh let admins decide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom