Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Ace Robinson
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 19, 2021
Time of violation
14:48
Proofs
https://youtu.be/woPqpfJj94Q

Ink Flawless

fanned out clowns
Player
Im not blaming u guys for that first VDM I just added that clip so admins can give their judgment easily
You're blaming me + Vagos for one Vagos member VDMing who already got blacklisted as soon I saw the clip ? Also nobody got killed/robbed from that situation

Ace Robinson

The Rebel
Player
The guy who you reported and got warning because ur trimming and yeah the guy who wipes ur mates in front of HQ every single night alone and yall are watching and the guy who has more clout than you and half the member of bloods stfu
Still dont remember you buddy sorry ;)

Ale Macher

Ghetto's Nightmare
Player
If you guys want to keep arguing the childish way you are right now you can but im pretty sure some gods told ink not to stand infront of HQ/camp it anymore but he is still doing it let admins decide. don*t care about any further replies from vagos.

Simon

The Professional Snitch
Player
If you guys want to keep arguing the childish way you are right now you can but im pretty sure some gods told ink not to stand infront of HQ/camp it anymore but he is still doing it let admins decide. don*t care about any further replies from vagos.
We didnt camp its ghetto we saw member killed and wanted to rob, If u wanna see camping ballas used to sit a day on md with heavy snipers. Also report normally the person who broke rules not vagos cause, you dont wanna go forum wars vs me.

Ale Macher

Ghetto's Nightmare
Player
We didnt camp its ghetto we saw member killed and wanted to rob, If u wanna see camping ballas used to sit a day on md with heavy snipers. Also report normally the person who broke rules not vagos cause, you dont wanna go forum wars vs me.
what forum wars are you talking about ? thats one report that i didnt even post im just comenting what im seeing in the clips not my report my guy do whatever you feel like

Ink Flawless

fanned out clowns
Player
First of all you guys messed provoked us and VDM our blood member and then killed hem and rob hem 2 times back to back.
POV of provoking, POV Of "US" VDMing and not only one person ? Stop bullshitting. I provided POV of us not camping and saying all we want to do is rob and leave

Ink Flawless

fanned out clowns
Player
what forum wars are you talking about ? thats one report that i didnt even post im just comenting what im seeing in the clips not my report my guy do whatever you feel like
Forum war is when you report an entire gang for an act of one person, so yeah, definetly forum war

Simon

The Professional Snitch
Player
Boys Stop being toxic on forums let just admins deal with 42104 vdm in hq and be over cause you will get banned for toxcity.

Ace Robinson

The Rebel
Player
Yeah because u got me a warning because mas baited us in front of HQ and trimmed the parts and thats how I got a warning dummy ill never forget a ugly name like yours with cannabis as pfp, ur 12 and need some breast milk
and buddy do u think only u noticed that not the admins and are You trying to say their decision was wrong? go post a forum report dont fight with me and please grow up bud

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom