Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Ace Robinson
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 19, 2021
Time of violation
14:48
Proofs
https://youtu.be/woPqpfJj94Q

Johnny Martinez

Slaughter Gang
Player
So they were outside our hq baiting us and as soon as we leave they were shooting us and they were also shooting people who were already inside. And also 1 of their guy VDMed us as the result the car hit us and we were outside of hq because of we tried to run back and they shot us again (and also can this clip be considered as provoking???)
i dont see any mass rule break XD

Kenny Vis

OG King of the Forum
Player
Pending further review

Quick Note: This forum toxicity and others butting in who isn't involved is getting old and that's how you catch a forum ban.

Kenny Vis

OG King of the Forum
Player
Accepted
IDs who I can prove dm'd the bodies that are inside bounds will be punished
ID 12329 will be punished for stalling
ID 42104 will be punished for VDM

The reporting party only cared to show me 1:30 clip that showed me almost nothing of the situation, it was in fact others POV i was able to sort this. If the blood stalling wouldn't have stalled all of this would have been avoided. Vagos went to rob someone in the ghetto near your hq and it turned into a total shitshow for avoidable reasons.
Provoking - Purposely annoying/irritating players to get a reaction from them. All i see is vagos trying to rob and bloods confused about the situation.
Keep in mind youre not allowed to submit edited evidence. I could of denied it off that.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom