Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tetikci Oguz
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 19, 2022
Time of violation
19:04
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tC1DofPBOE&ab_channel=TiktokG%C3%BCnl%C3%BC%C4%9F%C3%BC

oguzhan11

Player
Player
the guy(93820) was added on ad that selling own full r8 car for 5.5m and then i offered for 4.5m first he declined that offer. after 2min he accepted for 4.5m and send me gps. i went the location meet with them i saw the car and his id and checked the license plate to be sure not scamming but the car owner was 93080 but was offer me A8 93820 id guy they planning to scam people which is r8 full for cheapest price but other guy offerin A8. as you can see the massages on ss he was selling me r8 full for 4.5m and he trying to sell me "A8" for 4.5m. i think these guys needs a vacation!

1 9xlxuwl.png
2 b5ckj0t.png
3 ahe4b7n.png
4 cv8fgmi.png
5 p886bs9.png

OnurJohn

Player
Player
hey dude i was just waiting for another friend there i don't even know the guy there id:93820
No he is lying and he told me on discord everytime doing like this stalling people money. And you dont waiting another friend you send the offer not just ones ,twice and when you are realized that something going wrong you running away as fast as you can lmao dont say bullshit already clearly you and you friend scammer.

Emre Creed

Player
Player
bro I didn't send you the car sale request, you can even look at the logs. Is it a reason to be banned from standing there? you need to learn the rules well :)

OnurJohn

Player
Player
You and your friend planning to scamming and after players report always say doing everything by rules but it will be last time there is not will be another chance to steal people money. You can even laugh but who laugh last is laugh good. We are not here to report empty people and waste our time . If you normally offer R8 for 4.5 it never gonma happen. Who you think fool like you can buy A8 for 4.5m who believe that? You said aby proofe you said like that cause you not doing this alone you planning with scammer friends and using different number. But don’t worry that much if you believe that admins decides true so you need to be calm right?)) just relax if you are not scammer we will see. And dont forget that we are not here waste our times and admins either.

OnurJohn

Player
Player
What kind a rules you talking about if you sell R8 for 4.5m you must offer R8 for 4.5m not “A8” you genious lmao

Emre Creed

Player
Player
You and your friend planning to scamming and after players report always say doing everything by rules but it will be last time there is not will be another chance to steal people money. You can even laugh but who laugh last is laugh good. We are not here to report empty people and waste our time . If you normally offer R8 for 4.5 it never gonma happen. Who you think fool like you can buy A8 for 4.5m who believe that? You said aby proofe you said like that cause you not doing this alone you planning with scammer friends and using different number. But don’t worry that much if you believe that admins decides true so you need to be calm right?)) just relax if you are not scammer we will see. And dont forget that we are not here waste our times and admins either.
I'm just defending myself. Looking at the logs, it's clear who is guilty. I trust the admins. :)

Emre Creed

Player
Player
What kind a rules you talking about if you sell R8 for 4.5m you must offer R8 for 4.5m not “A8” you genious lmao

I didn't send you the vehicle offer there, even it appears in your video if you look carefully who did it (player 93080 offers you to buy audi A8) The sender's id appears at the top.

Vick Klaus

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence I have decided to Deny this report
  • Cannot conclude from the texts or the POV that he is the guy who called for deal, as no where in POV or texts can we see the mention of Sale of Audi R8.
  • The POV or the texts if had any conversation or deal about R8 then it can be proceeded to review for scamming. Please include that part on your POV/Proofs.
  • Please Refer to the Rules for Filing a complaint and file a new complaint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom