Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Carter Yip
Administrators nickname
Mark Loops
Date
Apr 21, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/y4ZUFtU

Carter

Player
Player
Hi, so I've recently been banned for admin insult which wasn't even an insult i said to administrator Mark loops 'You should get your eyes checked because i never shot outside of zone' This is due to mark jailing me based on a media report saying i broke event rule 1.11 which i clearly never and mark refused to show any pov to me. But i already got muted for 120 minutes for saying that which is unfair to further push to it a ban. The insult to 'you should get ur eyes checked' is not even a insult you can ask any basic human and they will say this is not even classed as an insult but a genuine question as i did not shoot outside the zone. i want to apologise to mark if he took this as a insult but worse things have been said to admins but they have just got a mute. I would also like to add it has been 2 days already since the incident has happened and i did the mute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom