Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Zema Gypavelli
Administrators nickname
Stormy Cox
Date
Apr 21, 2022
Time
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/87263/#post-307985

Zema Valencia

Player
Player
Hi there.

I recently posted a thread where a group of IDs broke General Rules 6.10 and OOCLY insulted me.
Approved - OOC Insults, Harassment, General Rules 6.10 | 129020 & 57713

I respect Stormy immensely but the punishment should have been more than just mixing. They broke Gen 6.10 by bringing up when I reported them before, and they mixed and used OOC insults by bringing up my OF.

So I would like them punished for Gen Rules 6.10 and for the OOC insults, not just for mixing.

Versace Ghost

Player
Player
Hi there.

I recently posted a thread where a group of IDs broke General Rules 6.10 and OOCLY insulted me.
Approved - OOC Insults, Harassment, General Rules 6.10 | 129020 & 57713

I respect Stormy immensely but the punishment should have been more than just mixing. They broke Gen 6.10 by bringing up when I reported them before, and they mixed and used OOC insults by bringing up my OF.

So I would like them punished for Gen Rules 6.10 and for the OOC insults, not just for mixing.
129020 didn't bring up your only fans he was trying to revive you in the video

Zema Valencia

Player
Player
Bro your so downbad to ban someone looks like someone’s mad they get clapped in ghetto
I do not care about what happens in ghetto. I care about them bringing OOC shit up every single time I run into them. I’m not the one who combat logs every single time they get clapped. They do tho

TeccazSmokesKids

Player
Player
Trippin she say she don’t care but she reported 3 times for same thing
Sensitive asf 🤣🤣 Dont start a public onlyfans if you don’t want people knowing about it you smartass

Zema Valencia

Player
Player
Trippin she say she don’t care but she reported 3 times for same thing
Sensitive asf 🤣🤣 Dont start a public onlyfans if you don’t want people knowing about it you smartass
Don’t care who knows about it. But I don’t want it talked about in an RP server where it doesn’t EXIST. I feel like that’s self explanatory

mike m0nklin

Player
Player
wdym u dont want it talked about u have it all over the internet
and anyone can see it dont expect ppl to respect u if u have ur pussy every where

Zema Valencia

Player
Player
wdym u dont want it talked about u have it all over the internet
and anyone can see it dont expect ppl to respect u if u have ur pussy every where
I do not want it talked about in an RP server LMFAO. Again, this is an RP server where OF does not exist. So, per rules, I don’t want OOC shit being talked about ICLY. I’m sorry that is confusing for you

Austin Woods - Amore

The North Face Jacket guy
Player
We clearly hear 115960 insults Zema for owning an OnlyFans, regardless of if you believe the mixing punishment wasn't enough, the OOC insult is there.
  1. 6.10 It is prohibited to move IC situations to OOC (e.g Insulting someone in Discord Chat relating to an IC situation). Any instances of this will be punished in Discord as well as In-Game Bans. | Ban 1-7 days

Following the rule, the situation was moved from IC killing, to OOC insult of a person's job.
    Each of these comments is uncalled for about how she is acting on this. If it was you constantly clowned for your source of income and stability, would you want to be in her position? All of you stay on Zema's head for sitting here having an OnlyFans, which is hilarious to joke about when we all know you took the time to find her account, and ask for someone to share the content.

Melanie Vis

🔥~Reformed~🔥
Player
anyway ima go beat my meat to her OF
People like you are so weird lol
How are you gonna give a negative critique on something you're clearly attracted to. The insecurity in this thread is shooowing and it's so embarrassing. Like at this point just say you want Zema's attention zzzz

nasser05

Player
Player
People like you are so weird lol
How are you gonna give a negative critique on something you're clearly attracted to. The insecurity in this thread is shooowing and it's so embarrassing. Like at this point just say you want Zema's attention zzzz
shut ur gay ass up ong the all of bloods be up her ass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom