Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Zema Gypavelli
Administrators nickname
Stormy Cox
Date
Apr 21, 2022
Time
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/87263/#post-307985

TeccazSmokesKids

Player
Player
We clearly hear 115960 insults Zema for owning an OnlyFans, regardless of if you believe the mixing punishment wasn't enough, the OOC insult is there.
  1. 6.10 It is prohibited to move IC situations to OOC (e.g Insulting someone in Discord Chat relating to an IC situation). Any instances of this will be punished in Discord as well as In-Game Bans. | Ban 1-7 days

Following the rule, the situation was moved from IC killing, to OOC insult of a person's job.
    Each of these comments is uncalled for about how she is acting on this. If it was you constantly clowned for your source of income and stability, would you want to be in her position? All of you stay on Zema's head for sitting here having an OnlyFans, which is hilarious to joke about when we all know you took the time to find her account, and ask for someone to share the content.
U mad todd dating that hoe arent you bro
Unfortunate he got to that bitch first

TeccazSmokesKids

Player
Player
People like you are so weird lol
How are you gonna give a negative critique on something you're clearly attracted to. The insecurity in this thread is shooowing and it's so embarrassing. Like at this point just say you want Zema's attention zzzz
Who are you with that homo ass banner wtf

Melanie Vis

🔥~Reformed~🔥
Player
Who are you with that homo ass banner wtf
This "homo ass banner" represents equality for more than just anything LGBTQ.
I understand that someone like you has never experienced what it's like to have your differences embraced and accepted but there's no need to be so angry buddy :(
I'd say there's hope for you, but based on how you're acting here, I think you got a long road ahead of you. Oh well :)
If you ever need assistance with reading rules and understanding the meaning behind them, there's tons of resources online. Get well soon <3

Zema Valencia

Player
Player
shut yo goofy ass up on god u sound goofy get the fuck off of zema dick bro u mad dick ridding u get no bitches at alll u play this game 8 hours a day
She actually doesn’t play grand and hasn’t in a few weeks. But sure bestie

ZivaP

Player
Player
shut yo goofy ass up on god u sound goofy get the fuck off of zema dick bro u mad dick ridding u get no bitches at alll u play this game 8 hours a day
ur the one spamming on fourms LMAO. get a life pussy before i fuck ur dad and give him a real son that doesnt play gta all day🙏

ZivaP

Player
Player
me get off zemas dick ? bro… u said her OF was mid then said u were gonna beat ur dick to u. take ur own advice fucking weirdo. definition of down bad.

mike m0nklin

Player
Player
me get off zemas dick ? bro… u said her OF was mid then said u were gonna beat ur dick to u. take ur own advice fucking weirdo. definition of down bad.
wtf, what do you want people to do her OF then scroll through it likes its instagram

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom