Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Zema Gypavelli
Administrators nickname
Stormy Cox
Date
Apr 21, 2022
Time
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/87263/#post-307985

Zema Valencia

Player
Player
Its crazy how y’all camp Bloods HQ and kill me and Bloods every single time. Your obsession with me is WEIRD. Stop coming in our HQ and killing us and STOP bringing OOC shit up when you see me.

GhettoClown

Player
Player
I do not want it talked about in an RP server LMFAO. Again, this is an RP server where OF does not exist. So, per rules, I don’t want OOC shit being talked about ICLY. I’m sorry that is confusing for you
im pretty sure he was talking my only fans because hes a big fan like have you seen my onlyfans?

Steven Federov

Player
Player
that’s the only thing you can see retard? Think of better roasts. This is why zemas father left when she was 5 and traded her for milk at fucking Best Buy you autistic fuck

Steven Federov

Player
Player
That’s why tod stop paying 5$ Subscription for onlyfans and just buy Attica masons onlyfans as he has a big dick unlike someone *cough tod gyp* send dick picks with zema in it send the fucking link u pussy we will all sub which will get 500% sales as I wouldn’t even watch your onlyfans even if you paid me tod gyps virginity

Steven Federov

Player
Player
That’s also the point you autistic ****** money maybe if you get rid of that wee ass haircut maybe you could get some bitches on yo dick

Zema Valencia

Player
Player
that’s the only thing you can see retard? Think of better roasts. This is why zemas father left when she was 5 and traded her for milk at fucking Best Buy you autistic fuck
My father has been in my life the entire time? Horrid insults when you don’t know what you’re talking about

Steven Federov

Player
Player
Your fathers probably tod gyp that’s why he likes fucking you so much with that 20 year age gap u fat fuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom