Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Zema Gypavelli
Administrators nickname
Stormy Cox
Date
Apr 21, 2022
Time
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/87263/#post-307985

Zema Valencia

Player
Player
That’s why tod stop paying 5$ Subscription for onlyfans and just buy Attica masons onlyfans as he has a big dick unlike someone *cough tod gyp* send dick picks with zema in it send the fucking link u pussy we will all sub which will get 500% sales as I wouldn’t even watch your onlyfans even if you paid me tod gyps virginity
Todd doesn’t sub to it LMFAO. we are married ICLY and that’s it. Will you RELAX. like you’re acting so idiotic over this

Steven Federov

Player
Player
That’s why you have no social interactions in real life and that’s why you play rp with your monkey looking ass

Zema Valencia

Player
Player
I would suggest an admin lock this and actually just look at my first message as that is my only complaint.

Steven Federov

Player
Player
Unlike you I don’t go on the forum every time I get clapped and have an orgasm in the vc which is why all your povs are under a minute

Zema Valencia

Player
Player
That’s why you have no social interactions in real life and that’s why you play rp with your monkey looking ass
I do though. Y’all literally camp my HQ and come in HQ and kill us constantly. I think you’re the one who is obsessed

Zema Valencia

Player
Player
Unlike you I don’t go on the forum every time I get clapped and have an orgasm in the vc which is why all your povs are under a minute
I didn’t go to forums because I got clapped. I don’t care about that. I do because of OOC insults. Idiot

ZivaP

Player
Player
That’s also the point you autistic ****** money maybe if you get rid of that wee ass haircut maybe you could get some bitches on yo dick
ur names steven, anything u say is irrelevant. ur insults suck and u have the vocabulary of a 10 year old. hit puberty u squeaky voiced fuck. ur one here talking about another mans dick but calling me a fag LMAO. ur tods biggest fan. i’ll put in a good word for u, maybe he’ll give u the attention ur itching for.

Steven Federov

Player
Player
That’s why your father left you to get the milk you black monkey go pick some cotton instead of subscribing to zemas onlyfans

ZivaP

Player
Player
Except your friend tod gyp who kills him self 20 seconds after he dies with his retarded ass cheats
u keep saying he has cheats but also telling zema she gets mad when shes clapped in ghetto. if anything, it sounds like u r and todd just kills u every time LMAO. get over it.

Steven Federov

Player
Player
Do what your supposed to do you black monkey who’s gonna purchase you at this rate and zema you shouldn’t be talking with that bunny hat looking ass

GhettoClown

Player
Player
0D13F9C9-BB55-43D2-9497-E3B24324593A.png
unknown.png

Steven Federov

Player
Player
Back in your cage you retarded cotton picker maybe if you didn’t use that lmg you could get some bitches on your dick irl instead of getting clapped in ghetto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom